Join our server on Discord

Gnostic's Return to Hentai
Enough with the "Cheers" stuff, already! Sombre does NOT look like Rhea Perlman, you wankers!

BTW, thank you's to Tiamet, Unknown, and Darkfox for helping this topic to stay near the top of the page for over 24 hrs. That's gotta be a new record for longest amount of time that one of my topics has actually managed to stay above one of Prophet's.
Hey, nothing personal. Besides, how can I hate or not hate somebody I don't even know? As for the pics themselves: interesting character designs, and an intriguing lack of pants on those ladies.
Yes, there is plenty lacking in the pants department...as for the broad from cheers, Sombre doesn't look like her, but why must we all hate the bartender lol.
I'm typing my review of these pictures with one hand.
Are you sure that's wise, Anus? What if you cum all over your keyboard? Ah, to each his own, I guess...

Stay tooned, kids. Another wave of art is coming up, with pics of three supporting characters, Alchema (a girl with metal-manipulation powers), Meta-Diva (Foundling's mentor), and Sekhmet (Titaness's mentor). Rounding out wave two will be a pic of one of the major villainesses, the powerful and horrifying Antaea.