Join our server on Discord

News about Kingdom Hearts 2 and a possible KH anime
According to Disney Consumer Products president Andy Mooney, the sequel to Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, will debut at the Tokyo Game Show. Square Enix have not commented on the reports.
It was also announced that Disney plans to create an animated spin off of Kingdom Hearts. A region for the show has not been revealed but due to the popularity of the game the show will probably be aired worldwide.

Finally, Square is planning a press conference at the Tokyo Game Show which will feature some major announcements. More information will be available when TGS kicks off at the end of September.

[source: Anime News Service]
*starts singing* if you walk away you won't hear me say, oooh oh baby, don't go. :D

I enjoy that song, and the game was pretty enjoyable....wouldn't mind seeing a sequel...as for the spin off, I'd have to learn alittle more about the story to think about a show.
From the cliffhanger ending of KH, I already imagined there was gonna be a sequel. Somthing about...oops! No spoilers!

I just hope this doesn't lead to a trend in bastardized children of two fundamentally different corporations, like, say, Barbie and the Terminator.

No, wait, I'd actually like to see that.
Never played Kingdom Hearts (wanted to, but I'm not paying $45 for a game unless it was something I REALLY wanted).

Right now, I'm pissed with Square Enix for delaying the release of Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time 6 months.
I'm just hoping they won't use some low-rate kiddy anime company that makes cheap-looking animes(like Ultimate Mucsle, Fighting Foodons, Pokemon, and ect), they should use some high-quality anime studios and animators, like the ones who made Trigun, Inuyasha, Big O and ect(maybe even add characters from those shows as well :D ).