Join our server on Discord

Poll: If a girl had something "extra" about her, you would be running...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
to her.
50.00%
12 50.00%
away from her.
20.83%
5 20.83%
to a shrink.
0%
0 0%
To an over-perverted friend of yours.
29.17%
7 29.17%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If a girl had extra...assets...what would you do?
Just a poll I dreamt up not to long ago. If a girl had something "different" about her, what would you be doing? And what I mean by different is if she had an extra breast(s), or penis, or tail, ect. (just about anything you would expect to find in extreme hentai will do) what would you be doing?
Well... I'd be quite shocked about that genetic freak right before me *g*
...umm... I'd run away. I'd try to be very polite about it, but I'd run away.
yup, i agree wiht urban, would do the same
XD OMG... Urban could have not worded it better. That would just freak me out and... um... I wouldnt be there anymore. Yeah... do do do...
I do like the extra breast idea(as long as they don't look deformed), and I do have a fetish for shemales. :p
*grins* I could live with a penis and (or) a tail but not the three breast thing O.o; -Well, I would love to have her as a friend but the only one I could ever love is and will forever be Sangy! -^_^-
Oh God... *drool*

God - You called?
Me - NOT NOW!
God - Hmph!
*shudders*
* Twisted *
well if she had a cock, then forget it, but if she had an extra cunt then that would be somewhat interesting
* :? *
NOT NOW KID!
* :shock: *
don't beleive a thing that I thought. damn subconciousness. anyway yeah that would be interesting in a wierd way. but like zypher I would shudder at my first thought
* Twisted *
what? you thought of it not me lol
* :x *
hey quit putting words in my mouth!*grabs hammer* now to silence us both for a few posts to this topic
*throws hammer in the air and runs to drop zone and gets knocked out*