Join our server on Discord

DaD RPG 2003 News Source and Character Submission Desk.
Yeah, since the feedback from the poll I posted was mostly positive, I have offically begun writing the RPG. I need a main plot topic, though. Once I have the basis of the plot, I can start writing it. Any suggestions? :shock: It doesn't have to be a serious one. (Someone waking up with a hangover and finds that their kidneys are missing or something)

And, for those who haven't made themselves heard to be in the game, I have a LOT of room for characters. Wink I'm still in need of sprites, so tell me what they should look like, or if you can send me your own sprites, that'd be even better. :D Also, I'd wanna know the name of the character class you possess. (Knight, Mage, DaD Fanboy, etc...) Post your info here, or e-mail it to me.

Actually, to make it even easier for us both, I'll give you an example of just how I'd like you to submit your info. People who've already said they wanna be in the game, I'd like for you to submit a piece of info like this too, please. Thanks.

Name: You can use your forum/screen name, or make up a different one. If you do make one up, and e-mail it to me, please put your forum/screen name somewhere in the e-mail so I know who you are. :P

Class: Make one up, or use a traditional RPG class

Type: Human, digimon or other. (i.e. demigods, partial humans, partial digimon, half 'n half [part digimon, part human], etc...)

Magic: Yes or no. If yes, what Colour/Element? (please don't say yes if it's a class that probably wouldn't use magic. I. E. A Warrior/Knight. Palladin is feasible, and BattleMage is a-ok, just submit realistic stats)

Personality: A little descriptive of how your character thinks or acts. (So I can accurately portray him/her in the game!)
STATS: (For these, just say they're way below/way above average, below/above average or just average.) PLEASE NO GOD-MODDING!

Attack strength.

Defensive strength.

magical attack power.

magical resistance.

speed.

agility.

intelligence.

And, finally, a little caption at the end to describe what your sprite should look like; or a link to the sprite itself. (If you already have one.)

Yeah. Keep watching this poll for updates on development status, or cries for help. (They can and probably will happen) Evil
Dude if your going to actually write an rpg then i'll talk to one of the admins and you can get your own section, like i have with my rpg. It will be alot easier since your actually going to try.

And email me if you have plot troubles.
Here are sprites for anyone who needs them:
http://www.rpgicons.com/main.html

And yes, e-mail me and give me a full explanation of your RPG, and I can probly give you your own section if you like.