Join our server on Discord

New part of the series. It's coming near end, actually.
Mirrors and smoke -Digimon lemon by MISTER BIG T
WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! This must be the most rawest and the most questionable lemon I have ever done in my entire life! I hope, you do like it.

TK gave a yawn and raised up to his feets, rubbing his head. He was having a hangover.

TK: "Partying with Kari can be hazardous. That chick can really drink any guy under bench."

Just then, the ever smiling Kari opened the curtains, making sunlight hit straight into eyes of TK, who fell back to bed and put a sheet over his eyes.

TK: "Let me sleep."
Kari: "You can't sleep! Remember? Today is your first day as a D.I.G.I employee!"
TK: "AAAH! Now I remember! Shit shit shit! Didn't they have somekind of party too?"
Kari: "Yes… And I have been trying to get you up for it."
TK: "Aaah, give me a moment, I'll be ready in a sec."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT SAMETIME… IN HALL…

Patamon: "Renamon, what the hell is going on?"
Renamon: "Do you know why Ken made D.I.G.I?"
Patamon: "No…"
Renamon: "That's right. No one does. Not even the co-owner or anyone else around does know why."
Patamon: "What is he hiding?"
Renamon: "There has been lots of rumors going on, one of them being that D.I.G.I was created as a form of control of potential threats to govertment."
Patamon: "Potential threats?"
Renamon: "It's only a rumor."
Patamon: "Yeah, well I don't care why he did make the company or why he ordered Veemon to capture all the girls. The point is, he took MY GATOMON!! I'll never forgive him for that."
Renamon: "How do you expect to defeat Veemon?"
Patamon: "You are gonna help me."
Renamon: "………."

Before Renamon could reply, Patamon took hold of her and jump down the hole.

Renamon: "Stop! You don't know what your actions will cause! Not only to us, but to every single digimon!!!!!"
Patamon: "The only digimon I care about is Gatomon!!"

BACK AT HOME OF TK…

TK gave a yawn and searched his pockets for key to car.

Kari: "You are in no condition to drive, give them here."
TK: "Aah, don't rip them off my hands!"

Too late. The weak chain broke down and the keys dropped right down the sewer.

TK: "Well, fresh air will do good to me."
Kari: "This is not a time for jokes! Our new car is now unusable!"
TK: "Relax, I'll call locksmith later to make new pair of keys. But let's get to the party now."
Kari: "Yeah, well… Ok."

AT SAMETIME, IN THE HOLE WHERE VEEMON AND WOMEN ARE…

Veemon: "Ok, everyone listen up! I am very grateful for your co-operation. Now I think it's time for me to tell you what's what we wanted. See, awhile back we retrieved a thing called 'Elixir of Life' from body of Deathromon. It's results have been great, expect small side effect. But that is also fixed at the sametime as the final part of the potion is done. We however only know the part is this fluid only proccessed by several females. Therefore, we shall be taking samples from each of the women, untill one of you gives us what we want. Unfortunately… Those who are not required, will be killed."
Women: "AAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Veemon: "Now, let us begin taking samples out of you."

AT OTHER SIDE OF TOWN, AT LOPMONS HOUSE…

Lopmon: "Miwako! Miwako come here this second!"
Miwako: "Coming Mistress."

The humble Biyomon servant flied into sight. Loss of her sister did make her lose even the last bits of her self confidence she used to have.

Lopmon: "Have you delivered the invitations to Terriermons funerals?"
Miwako: "Yes and I also found a letter adressedt to you."
Lopmon: "A letter? For me??"

Opening the seal, Lopmon began reading out loud.

Lopmon: "Dear faithful employee of recently deceased Terriermon. Due to loss of one of our employess, we have opening place. Honouring your friendship with Terriermon, we was thinking if you would be suitable for the job."
Miwako: "That's great Miss!"
Lopmon: "Great? No, it isn't. This is exactly the job that brought the downfall of Terriermon in first place."
Miwako: "Oh, but… It's still a rare oportunity."
Lopmon: "Hmm, you may be right. But I'll think more about it later."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE HOLE…

Patamon: "AAAAAAAAAAAH!!"
Renamon: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

Both of the digimons fell straight into pile of pillows, probably used to prevent anyone jumping down the hole from dying on the impact.

Patamon: "Ok, now let's get going."
Renamon: "Well, might aswell go all the way now that we started this."

Saying this, they both began running along the path.

Patamon: "Do you know this place?"
Renamon: "I have seen it's map during our briefing, but I have never actually been here."
Patamon: "Oh, I was kinda hoping since we may get lost."
Renamon: "We won't, don't worry. There is only one place big enough to have all the women gather at and we are aproaching it pretty fastly."

Whatever Patamon and Renamon had expected to see, it did not come even close to what really was there. Small robots were automaticly taking examples of the girls blood and kept on killing them when they did not fill the requirements. The amount of women had dropped critically. Above them, there was Ken, watching this carnage take place sitting on his chair calmly. Right next to him stood Veemon, talking something to Ken.

Patamon: "KEN!!"

Veemon turned around to face Patamon.

Veemon: "Patamon? Why are you here?"
Patamon: "Veemon, let the girls go! I have some talk business with our boss."
Veemon: "That sounds good and all, but unfortunately for you, he has hired me to be protecting him from anyone or anything untill project is complete."

Saying this, Veemon jumped straight in middle of the two Digimons, kicking into stomach of Renamon and slashing at the face of Patamon.

Patamon: "(Renamon is out of cold for awhile and I can't see. Yup, now we are in trouble.)

AT THE STREETS…

TK: "Aaaaah, it feels so great to have a nice walk."
Kari: "I'd rather drive our nice beautiful car."
TK: "Don't be so picky, we can do it anytime, but we hardly ever take a walk."
Kari: "Hmph."

Suddenly, a bloody hand took hold of Karis foot.

Kari: "AIEEEEEE!!"
Voice: "Help….Me…"
TK: "Holy shit! Stay away from her!"

The owner of the hand crawled forward, revealing him to be Deathromon.

Deathromon: "Please… Let me eat your leg."
Kari: "AAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
TK: "Get the fuck away from her you freak!"

Saying this, TK kicked into throat of Deathromon, making him lose his grib.

Kari: "Let's get the hell out of here!!!!"
TK: "Don't look back, just run!"

The two began running like there was no tomorrow.

Deathromon: "Blood…"

The digimon raised to it's feet.

Deathromon: "Please… I need… Blood…"

Stumbling forward, Deathromons feet left mushy sounds everytime he took a step. Suddenly, a group of girls gained his attention. They were giggling and walking towards him. Sneaking into bush again, he wait untill one of them came close enough and then slashed her feets open.

Deathromon: "Forgive me…"

Was the last thing the girl heard, before she felt the Deathromons sharp teeth going through her throat.

Veemon jumped over Patamon and made backslide, causing Patamon to loose his balance and fall to his back. Even though his vision was covered in red, he saw that Veemon was trying to make a final blow. Rolling aside just in time, he was able to avoid the strike. Rubbing some blood away from his eyes, Patamon was now able to see again. What he saw was cocky smile on Veemons face. It was really starting to piss Patamon off.

Patamon: "I didn't want to do this attack, but you give me no choice…"
Computer: "Perfect match found."
Both Veemon and Patamon: "Huh?"

Before neither of the two understood what exactly was going on, there was a huge scream and a small container of odd glowing liquid flew in air straight towards Ken, who catched it with his right hand.

Veemon: "Is… Is it success?"
Ken: "Yes, Veemon. It's done. We have the last part."
Veemon: "Great! Now we'll combine the two to get the fuel that will allow us to get the new fuel wich would give us more money than anyone ever could have!"
Ken: "Oh, poor misguided Veemon. I think it's time for you to hear truth. Gondolan One project was not to get some new fuel. It was to make me a God."
Everyone: "WHAT???"

Ken: "I don't care such little things as becoming rich or famous. What I want is total control of every single living human and digimon alike!"
Patamon: "Ken, you are sick!"
Ken: "Sick? SICK?? Look around you, the world is sick! We are the most suicidal species of all time, the only persons that actually do want to die!"
Veemon: "What the hell are you talking about??"
Ken: "Shut the fuck up! I have waited this day ever since the world took the only thing that had ever mattered to me. I can finally exact the revenge on the world wich spit upon me!"

Giving a small laugh, Ken drank the Elixir of Life.

Veemon: "Stop! You will be mutated!"
Ken: "That's why I got this other ingredient… It gives me immortality and endless powers to make up for it!"
Patamon: "STOP!!!!!"

Patamon dived towards Ken, but was too late. Ken had already emptied the container.

Ken: "Heh heh."
Patamon: "You sick fuck. You may die in that exact spot!"
Ken: "Hahahaahahaha….."
Renamon: "PATAMON!!!!!"
Patamon: "Renamon?"
Renamon: "Patamon, stay away from him!"

As Patamon turned around, he was hit by a humongous blue veined hand, wich made him fly towards Veemon.

Veemon: "What the…"

A blinding flash.

A birth of God.

………………………

Fear….

Voice: " Hello, princess. Learned your
lesson already? "
Gatomon as kid: " Aah... Dad... Please... No..."
Gatomons father: " What? Say, 'I love it when you
hit me.' Say it, you tiny whore!"
Gatomon as kid: "I... I...I love it when you hit me..."
Gatomons father: "Hahahaha...You are such a dirty little whore. You just love being
in the cellar, so I'll just leave you there..."
Gatomon as kid: " N-no... Please...Don't leave me alone.. Not in here...."

Anger…

Agumon: " I think Veemon is losing it."
Garumon: " Can you really blame him? He had known Palmon
since 1st grade."
Birdamon: "I have never seen so much blood in my life..."
Agumon: " Her whole body was... Ripped apart... It was like a rhino had ran into
her at full speed... No... It was even worse..."

Love… Love of life… Love…

To be continued.

This time it was harder to come up with questions, but I managed.

Does Ken want to destroy the world or does he have other plans?
Is Ken really a God?
Why does Deathromon need blood?
Will TK and Kari make it away from Deathromon?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
A: He has other plans possibly
Is Ken really a God?
A: Nope
A:He;s a vampire?
A:Yup so they can help Patamon and Gatomon
A: He probably has wolrd domination in mind
Is Ken really a God?
A: Nope, Biyomon is God!lol
A: He's thirsty
A:yup wouldn't be Takari without them ^_^
A= He has other plans

Is Ken really a God?
A= I don't think so, he is more a Psycho

A= Maybe he is a vampire

A=I hope so
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions