Join our server on Discord

I'm Back!
We don't know each other, but I thought I'd welcome you back anyway. So welcome back GMP, and at the same time, hello, nice to meet you ^^

'bout us being at "war" with the DHZ: When the planned merger between the DaD and the DHZ was cancelled, everybody was suddenly reminded of the ol' board politics again, and people seem to be much more conscious of that now. Things grew worse when artist godofchaos, aka Marc, came back to the DaD and started posting pictures to the board. He and his pics were very popular and each received between ten and twenty reviews within two or three days of being posted. But after about a week, he posted a link to what he called his best pic ever, and it was a DHZ exclusive. To see it, you had to click the link, then go to the artists section, then scroll down, then click on the link to his gallery, then wait for it to load, then scroll down again, then click on the thumbnail and then wait for the actual pic to load. Worse, he didn't even make the post himself, Soni made it for him. People got miffed and marc was showered with complaints. That in turn pissed him off, and he decided to leave the DaD again. He's back at the DHZ again, where he's now got his own board, to which he posts articles like "Fuck DaD". Outlaw Torn had made some colourisations of marcs pictures and was told to remove them. He refused and posted a flame about marc and the DHZ. Marc then removed all his pics from the DaD's artist's board, and since then the DHZ/DaD relationship seems to be a little stressed. I wouldn't really call it an official, all-out war though. As Darkfox said: Junk better left alone (unless someone has a better solution).
I would just like to note that if anyone points any fingers at anyone about what was just posted I will delete at free will, like I said, leave the shit in the past and have a nice day.
Just for the record, I myself wasn't trying to point fingers or fuel a flamewar, I was just stating what had happened. Hope I'm not misunderstood by anyone. That's all. Thank you.
I'm aware. You were just informing GMP, but I mean if someone comes in and starts bashing either board, thats when I'd have a problem.
Ah. Okay. ^^
*pokes head in* Heeya! In between this all, I wanna say welcome back, and glad you had fun!