Join our server on Discord

Too much
I think theres too much Pata, Gato stuff. I take back everything i said about not enuff. Ive looked at the topics and all the pictures on this forum and god damn... someone else should have the spot light please. I know im going to be on a few hit lists so im going now. *slips a mysterious ring on finger* POOF
Well menos, just this month the PataGato stuff began to grow in the forum, tough only by Chibi Biyo and me, but well I'm not someone that can say to the others what characters draw or write, but maybe I can request a lemon ar a fanart with PataGato now and then, after all we have in the board a request sections Wink

and don't worry you don't gonna be in any hit list (at least not in mine)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, the Pata Gato logo on the top of the board also contributes... :P

This board goes over obsessions a LOT. It was pure Renamon a while ago, then to the VeeGato for a little bit, and now it's PataGato. When will it be Biyo (and maybe Hawkmon)'s turn?! >_<
There isnt much i can say just that i guess ill have to deal with it till it goes away. So this was happening with Renamon too?...Hmmm i was off for a while sometime ago...Musta missed it or not paid attention. I guess its like people that love Mondays...they all go away in time.
Oh, the Renamon was the most memorable of them all. It almost tore the whole board aparat with artists leaving for one reason or another... the board almost went belly up. It was horrible. -_-
Couplings come and go. I've heard about the infamous Renamon boom, but I haven't experienced it myself; it must've happened during the half year or so between when I stopped lurking and when I joined. I've seen Patagato growing very popular a couple of times throughout the past few years though, and every time it did, it went out again after a while. There'll be something to replace it soon enough, I reckon. There's just no way to tell what it'll be.

Personally, I think it's time for something new soon. And I also think the Patagato banner has to go (not because I don't like it, but because it's getting really really boring and has nothing whatsoever to do with digimon HENTAI, or lemons.)
I -- Daniel -- declares September as Floramon month! :D

[size=2]\"Palmon, please help me before they pierce my manhood!\" Patamon shouted painfully.

I remember the Renamon obsession. There was no topic without her.
Well, I don't like that PataGato-stuff either... but I don't like couples at all :wicked:

But wait a minute... it's better than all that fuss about Renamon, I can't hear the name Renamon anymore... Renamon here, Renamon there, that damn furry thing was everywhere...
Funny, why no female Digimon from season 4 being so hot?