Join our server on Discord

Renamon has a Father!!!!??
I am very confused...(WELL I GUESS I'M JUST ABOU'T CONFUSED EVERY DAY NOW! :D ) I have seen almost no parts to season 4. I just found out that Renamon has a dad by putting 2 and 2 together. If for some reason I'm wrong and she is..dad less ^_^ then plz tell me. If I am right could you tell me more abou't him and what his part was in the season! THX!!!!ALOT!!!! 4 anything!!!
mind you, to explain it a bit more? I mean the scenes, coz I have actually no clue about what you are pointing now.

I only understand Renamon has a father, and he might be in the series.
*shrugs*

hope you can me help out a bit there :D
Well, from what I've seen in the anime, Renamon doesn't have a father.
As far as I know, no Chosen Digimon has ever mentioned having a family. Of course that doesn't mean that Renamon doesn't have parents. It just isn't mentioned in the series (Once again: As far as I know)
Well in the first to seasons they all are birth in the Primary Village.

It must not mean in season 3 is it the same. Well, why not?
Everything is possible, but I still want to know more about the part is should have been shown. I am a nosepicker, you should know. :-P
Well, 01 is the only season that shows the early days of the Chosen Digimon (in one of the flashbacks). Primary Village also suggests that Digimon don't have natural parents. I assume that the older Digimon sort of help the young ones in terms of survival, education, etc. So they could be counted as parents in a looser way.

Tamers doesn't explicitly show Primary Village I think, and especially Renamon's past is a mystery.

The only other mysterious "Dad" in Tamers is Ruki's father, who appears in a flashback in Movie 6. If I remember correctly, he left Ruki and her mother in Ruki's early days.
Ahh....I see unknown. I was just thrown off by Daniel's lemons. Well I know now. Thx I guess :?
yup Daniel's lemons confuses us all sometimes.

No offence Dan. Your lemons are good, and you surely know how I mean it.^^
We did not see Digimon's parents or relatives in the series because they were not important to the storyline.

We did not see the wind, but that does not mean wind does not exist. :D

Thanks Tiamat, the skies the limit is my slogan when writing lemons. :D

"Impmon, I know you like my tail, but please don't eat my tail."
I think Draggy confused Renamon with Ranamon - as you can read in his first post, he told something about season 4 - there is no Renamon in season 4, is it? *g*