Join our server on Discord

Digimon Game
I need help from you because of creationg mine own game but need ideas, character sets, backgrounds and more. It will have a spanish version as well.
A game? Sounds interesting. What kind of a game is it going to be, exactly? Hentai? Role Playing? Shoot-em-up? Jump-n-run? Strategy? Action? Adventure?

And since I'm asking questions already, what characters are going to be involved? What's the story? For which platform is the game going to be? In which programming language is it going to be written?

Better give us some more info ^^
I need someone who knows RPG Maker and how to create character set. I will need the IM of the person so i can IM them.
I'm familiar with the RPG Maker system, but what do you mean by a character set?

My IM is on MSN, though it's not been working well. I'll let you know when it's back up to spee.
I'm familiar with the RPG Maker system, but what do you mean by a character set?

My IM is on MSN, though it's not been working well. I'll let you know when it's back up to speed.
ok then, i pmed you mine MSN SN.
:) You can count on me Iceflame88. When it comes to RPG Maker I'm the best there is!! :)

Which RPG Maker Anyways? 2000 or 2003? :o
If you're lookin for Charsets. I got tons of them!! :roll:

:roll: :roll: So better start Replyin'! :roll: :roll:
:D I'll be glad to help you!
Just tell me what to do! :D

What's IM anyway?
Insant Messager

i have AOL and MSM