Join our server on Discord

I'm new so Hi ... I guess
I have accually visited a couple of times in the past month and just found the board and had to join. I accually have been into this aspect of anime for a while and have liked digimon since I first saw the TV show. By the way I am kicking myself for not finding this place sooner because as I browse it is becomeing quite apparent that I belong here. Well I hope to have fun and be welcomed.
Yo.
Yo? what a nice welcome... hehe... i have nothing to say here but i welcome you, too :D so... WELCOME!... and i think you will have fun here... at least if you enjoy beeing surrounded by a bit crazy people Wink lol

*starts thinking about why he has not made an i-am-new-post*
Welcome to the boards here. Hope you have fun.
Hi nice to meet you.

hey hey,
I am Tiamat, the resident dragon here. ^_^

enjoy yourself and have fun. ;-)
And I'm urban dream, the resident... uhm... Swiss guy!

WELCOME!!
Swiss, thats like Norwiegan right? ... Joking Joking I accually lived in Norway and visited Sweden a couple of times I really enjoyed my time up there, it was alot of fun.
I think you're getting two countries mixed up Wink Swiss means I'm from Switzerland (tiny little place, west of Germany and France, north of Italy, south of Austria, good chocolate and cheese, oldest existing democracy, tons of mountains, home of the Rolex watch and the swiss army knife. It is also the country where Saddam Hussein has all his bank accounts.)

You're not the first one I know to mix up Sweden and Switzerland. It's a very common mistake ^^
Grah, I'm late ^^;
Welcome to the board, hope you enjoy your stay here, I'm Chibi Renamon, the resident... umm... errrrrr... Oh yeah! The resident site updater :D