Join our server on Discord

Most Overlooked Digimon?
to be perfectly honest i always thought raidramon was ovelooked. Especially because veemon was obsessed with digivolving into Flamedramon ( no that there is anything wrong with that) i just think that raidramon should have made a few more appearances
Veemon's Followers
Yeah good point. He was always like "Digivolve me into Flamedramon, he's a better fight!" I always thought Raidramon was cooler...mainly cause he faught with lightning, which will forever be cooler than fire.
If you want to talk overlooked armor types, how about Submarimon? He got hardly any air time, but think about it: He's the only Digimon (other than Whamon and Imperialdramon) that a DigiDestined could ride in. Plus, he could travel by water, and somehow, by air as well.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
submarimon was overlooked as well but i think that raidramon was overlooked more because he was the leader's digimon. Usually all the forms of the leader's digimon are shown evenly but not raidramon
Veemon's Followers
Quote:Usually all the forms of the leader's digimon are shown evenly but not raidramon
No, every leader's Digimon has a form that got less air time: Omnimon, Raidramon, Gallantmon Crimson Mode, Aldamon/BeoWolfmon (depending on who you consider to be the leader).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well want i was trying to get at was that veemon could have gone to raidramon for almost half a season and only did it a handful of times but like with some of the other digimon like Gallantmon he only had the capability to do it around the last 20 episodes so he got a reasonable amount of airtime in those 20 unlike raidramon
Veemon's Followers
Actually you rarelly see angemon and angewoman
Wisemon Wrote:and somehow, by air as well.
I think he could only fly a little bit not like with a digimon with wings.
actually you are right Gabumonfurry you don't see them alot either... i wonder why?
Veemon's Followers
So what are they overlooked for?