Join our server on Discord

Most Overlooked Digimon?
As far as overall, I'd say Datirimon. Poor little guy's partnered to a GUARDIAN, and he STILL gets overlooked....of course, then, so does his partner, but still.

In hentai...hmm...Well, there was Yolei's comment about Shurimon, but I have no desire to read that...
...I'd say Myotismon. I mean, he mainly gets paired with Piedmon, who also doesn't get a lot of fics...
FLAMMI...I mean! Gabumon! That one time when the story didnt go into depth when Gabumon put his skin on Matt to keep him warm. THEY NEVER SHOWED WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE! :cry: Well I guess some Gabumon fans wouldnt want to know so...it's ok..............I wonder if anyone looks at this post anymore? Oh..well.. :?
Gabumon and Gazimon get the least recognition for males anyway.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Neo...LOL. Yes you are right! It's sad that such good chars are left behind to rot :cry: good thing there are artist out there willing to help out!....LIKE ME! WOOO! I will help Gabumon someday..but I dont know when... lol
The 4 Holy Beasts and the 12 Devas too.

[size=2]\"Palmon, please help me before they pierce my manhood!\" Patamon shouted painfully.

I'm going with floramon and biyomon. They should be up there too. Maybe some kyubimon and defenatly the devas.
Salamon, Floramon, Elecmon and Gaz ^^
ladydevimon!!!
well in my perception the most overlooked one is ikakumon.

!! PERSONAL CHALLENGE: WHOEVER FINDS ME A LEMON WITH IKAKUMON GETTING LAID IS MENTIONED IN MY NEXT LEMON!!!!
(ps i will be posted with next update so look me up)
These are underused in both series and fan material: SaberLeomon,Plotmon,All but two of the Seven Great Demon Lords,YuukiAgumon,the Ten Ancient Warriors original selves, BlackTailmon,Lizamon.

There's a few.