Join our server on Discord

Most Overlooked Digimon?
If we talk about a character that really have lack of attention, then that is Patamon. At least in the lemon he dont have much attention like the others, heck even Terriermon or Wormmon have more lemons that him. and we better not talk about hentai fanart because Patamon is really short in that area (that was the reason why I edited some pictures Twisted ).

So I really think that Patamon should receive more attention here, I personally think that he can be better than Wormmon (is only my opinion)

but well I guess the people here never gonna get tired of read VeeGato lemons.

Oh well might as well write some lemons of my own to enter in this business Wink
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Points up at top of forum*
Id say thats some attention :D. Srry not trying to be a smart ass i shall now flatter you with pata info :). In 01 and if anyone can rember Patamon in my though was the biggest attention getter since he was the very last digimon to digivolve. I watched every one wondering what hed turn into :). And dont we all get hooked into unsolved questions? Ex. Fooly cooly! :D couldnt help it :.) also in season 4 the only digimon in the party that was from past seasons was Patamon. Which i was jelous it wasnt a Biyo! There has to be alot of lovers of Pata out there to have that one picked out of all ofem. Lucky patamon fans :cry: But even all of that it still dosent mean theres alot. I still dont think theres that much pata attention either.
well I was talking about the lemons and hentai fanart, but if we talk about the series, then you're right but only a little observation Patamon dont was the only digimon from past season that appeared in season 04, Nefertimon had a little participation too (tough she was killed to revive Lucemon) there also appeared Salamon and Lopmon that had aparitions in the past seasons too. in fact Lopmon appeared in season 2 (in the movie as the infected Cherubimon) and in season 3 as a Deva.

But yes of all this digimon Patamon had more aparitions in season 4 than the others, but I still think that Pata should receive more attention in the hentai area too (lemons and fanarts) but well I can't change the authors and artists likes, so I joined to DaD as a writer (I just submitted 1 Lemon some minutes ago) at least I'll be writing lemons with my favorite couples too without have to bother other authors to write fics with couples they don't like Wink

Sorry if this post was big but I wanted to put my opinion about this, see ya later :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
If its the hentai and fan art then your right :). Very little of it. I dont know a thing about the movies. And ill take a look at your lemon :).
Considering how many males there are, I'll only list my favorite ones that I see are underused: Leomon, BlackWarGreymon, Gazimon, Gomamon, Zudomon, Blizzarmon, Armadillomon, Dobermon, Bearmon (the original Kumamon, of course), Grizzmon.

The only underused female I like is Angewomon, and Fairymon still hasn't gotten enough attention either.
Quote:The only underused female I like is Angewomon, and Fairymon still hasn't gotten enough attention either.

Well, I agree with El Intruder here, both deserved more attention. ^_^
Yup and FLora has a lack of attention too.

As for the males, my favorites are Veemon, Flamey, BlackWarGreymon, Gabumon, Agumon.
Raidramon and Salamon.

Kyubimon's back-bone was crushed and she spat blood.
i vote Patamon cause he's so cute but one problem Gatomon might get mad at me for sleeping with Patamon

Gatomon:damn right i would

why cause Pata needs more respect and to be paired with his one true love Gatomon
Sorry for playing forum necromancer, but I had to reply to this.

El Intruder01 Wrote:Considering how many males there are, I'll only list my favorite ones that I see are underused: Leomon, BlackWarGreymon, Gazimon, Gomamon, Zudomon, Blizzarmon, Armadillomon, Dobermon, Bearmon (the original Kumamon, of course), Grizzmon.

The only underused female I like is Angewomon, and Fairymon still hasn't gotten enough attention either.

I'd agree with about half of the list above and add: Ankylomon, Vikemon, Chakkmon, Galgomon, Marsmon, ... hmm. Panjyamon? :) Blitzmon! Very definitely need more hentai of Blitzmon.

Hmm... yeah. Thassit as far as I'm concerned. I think? :)
LadyDevimon - she's got so much potential of being an arch-villain, but she was used only in three episodes... sadly *g*