Join our server on Discord

Two things at once.
This is the random chat place where strange thigns happen so I shall have my say.

1. We gotta make some sort of e-card thingy I unno, something to give to Togashi as a thank you for the creation of this website and the fact that it has lived for 3 years! We should make one for Chibi Renamon too cause he's done his fare share of work with the new site.

2. Wouldn't it be cool if some people took there whole time up just to remake Digimon so that it would have all the requirements to make a rater-R series? Heh? That would be insane, but not to mention time consuming on top of complicated and difficult. Me and my crazy ideas that would only work if I ruled the world......I could direct lol but stick with say number one!
If they didn't edit the episodes, I'm sure that some of them would qualify for at least PG13 ratings here in the states. Heck, there is a lot of Sailor Moon that they can't even show here because of all the soccer moms who have nothing better to do then police the media.

Heh, I do not need a card, but it's the thought that counts ^^;

Oh, and indeed, Kudos to Chibi Rena, he does indeed kick ass.
Knowing Togashi, he would rather have a Chibi Biyomon card or just a Biyomon.

I heard they cut several episodes out of Pok
[quote]I heard they cut several episodes out of Pok
This website has made me happier every time I visit it. I didn't think I get much of a response to any of my ideas but damn it this proves that indeed I can find people with similar mind sets in this world. Wow, someone liked my 2nd idea. i've always wanted to direct something and yes indeed, it would be best for it to be exclusive to DaD. Now if only I could learn how to draw. Writing's no prob but why am I incapable of drawing, i shall never know.
Quote:Now if only I could learn how to draw. Writing's no prob but why am I incapable of drawing, i shall never know.

Suggestion: Get some people to help you! Cool ideas attract cool minds.

I can offer you my help if you want it. My main talent is writing, and I can draw OK (although nowhere near as good as the true art gods of this site). The only thing I really absolutely can't do is colourize stuff.
I can't write or draw. The only reason I can't write is because I don't quite know how to put my thoughts into words. My friend's say if I can do that, I would be an awesome writer (I don't believe it at all).