Join our server on Discord

Comissioned lemon by Nuke Mayhem. Boobies, titfuck and....??
Booya! - Digimon lemon by MISTER BIG T
Comissioned lemon by Nuke Mayhem. Very odd request, but not the most odd one I have gotten.

Rika: "Mmm, yess…. I have a penis. And it's a BIG penis."
Renamon: "Hooray for big penises!"
Bob the Box: "YES."
Rika: "Wait? What is he doing here?"
Renamon: "Making a cameo…"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nuke Mayhem sat on the grass and wiped some sweat off his face. He had been traveling for days with no trace of his friends or his master. Giving a loud sigh, he layed down to his back and streched his arms. Birds were chirping and it was peaceful. He was getting so tired, that he was gonna get a nap… Just then, a seagul flied over him and pooped into his hat.

Nuke: "Damn you fucking birdies!"

Shaking his fist up at sky, Nuke removed his hat and looked at the damage. Nothing too bad, just a little wash and it would be like new. Gazing around, he spotted a small river and gladly went and washed his hat. Little did he know, that Rika and Renamon was right next to him, playing volleyball topless. (Because? Uhhh…Just because!)

Rika: "I like playing volleyball topless!"
Renamon: "Me too! It feels like wind is caressing my boobies!"
Rika: "Indeed!"

Hearing these nonsense words, Nuke turned into it's direction and saw two hot babes with HUGE sized tits playing ping pong with their tits! (Wait? What happened to the volleyball?) His eyes widened in passion and he dived into nearby bush, observing at their naked bodies, while he reached down into his pants...

Rika: "Did you hear rustling sound?"
Renamon: "Yes."
Rika: "Is it somekind of wolf?"
Renamon: "If it is, it is scared of fire."
Rika: "Ok, I have a lighter."

Getting near the bush, she lighted it in fire. A huge aaaargh sound came and Nuke jumped into sight, with white smoke coming from his genital area. Jumping into river, there came a huge shhh sound.

Nuke: "Goddamn it! Good luck I have regeneration ability, but still my pubic hair must be gone for months!"
Rika: "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were a wolf."
Renamon: "Yeah, we didn't know it was just a pervert touching himself in bushes."
Rika: "Can you forgive us?"
Nuke: "Yeah, if you let me join you two in your game."
Rika: "Ok."

So Nuke proceeded in removing his shirt and came next to the girls, who were now sitting on steel chairs. (I am starting to believe that this is work of PLOT DEVICE…)

Nuke: "Wait? What happened to Volleyball?"
Renamon: "Beats me. But heres a better game."
Nuke: "Oh yeah? What?"
Rika: "Penis - Pussy - Condom!"
Nuke: "Hah, I'm the champ in this one!"
Renamon: "Penis!"
Nuke: "Condom!"
Rika: "Uhhh, now what?"
Renamon: "…. I don't know. No one has ever gotten condom."
Nuke: "Hmmm, that's correct. Everytime it's been just Penis and Pussy. But now wich one is truly stronger?"
Renamon: "Penis goes into condom."
Nuke: "Shucks."
Rika: "The payback is… Blowjob!"
Renamon: "Yay!"
Rika: "Not you, me."
Nuke: "Oh yeah, please suck me."
Rika: "Show it first."

Taking hold of his penis, Nuke brought it sight.

Rika: "That's nice."
Nuke: "Nice and big and ready to do both of you."
Rika: "Big? Well, same sized as mine."
Nuke: "Wha? You are a guy?"
Renamon: "No, she is a hermaprodite."

To prove this point, Rika removed her shorts, revealing her all erect dick. It was big and hot, with some precum apearing over top. He never saw a hermaprodite in his life, and since he's not into gay-shit, he thought he would be disgusted, but for some reason, he likes what he sees and getting harder. Nuke: "That's… Not as bad as I thought." Rika: "Bad?"

Giving a gigle, she moved her hand over Nukes crotch, rubbing his growing erection with her hands. Renamon looked both of them in odd way and moved her other hand towards her inner sanctum. Finally, Rika took Nukes entire length into her mouth. Nuke: "H-holy shit! She is deepthroating ME! That's…Never….Before… Ungh…" Renamon: "You like it don't you? She is great…" Renamons voice was filled with passion, as she was beginning to rub her wet pussy while pinching her hardening nipples.

Suddenly it was too much, Nuke took hold of Rika and decreased her over his hot cock, inserting it inside her hot ass. Rika: "OOOH!! Mmm… Yess…" Renamon came closer to two, kissing and rubbing Nukes balls, licking at them, as he was fucking Rikas tight hole and stroking her (His? It?) big hot dick. Rika gave a moan as her pussy juice was dripping over Nukes balls and ass. For many years, Nuke jak-off his own dick, but it never felt as good as the dick he's jacking-off now. He keeps stroking hard and faster, while he uses his other hand to grope Rika's big juicy tits. Rika:"Oh Nuke(pant), this feels so fuckin good, I think I'm about cum." Nuke:"Well shoot it baby, shoot your jizz for me now!" That's what Rika needed to hear and she sprayed a massive load like a shower-head that went everywhere, and Renamon was right there, enjoying the shower of cum as she tries to lick as much of it in the air as she can, and now covered in cum.

While Rika recovers from her major spuge, Nuke nowticed that Renamon hasen't got any action yet, and is left to just masturbating. Nuke:"Hey Renamon, who said you couldn't join in on the fun?" Renamon smiled. Renamon:"Well I know something you can help with." To give him idea of what she's talking about, she started rubbing her huge juicy tits in a circuler pattern, like she's rubbing something with them. Nuke got the idea, and sat ontop of Renamon stomach, as she layed on her back, and place his hot hard dick in the valley between her tits. She squeezed them together, smothering the dick with her soft, furry, tit-flesh, and starts rubbing his cock with them up and down. Nuke:"Aww Shit, this feels so fuckin good(pant)!" He felt no tits on his dick that were as soft and good as Renamon's and he loved it. Renamon was also enjoyed it, the feel of the heat from Nuke's massive cock and the rubbing it's doing on her tit-flesh was amking her sweat and wetter than before. The tit-fuck continued as Renamon started licking the head of Nuke's cock every time it poked out her massive tits.

Nuke felt he was half-way to point of cumming, but probally for the first in his life, he didn't want to cum between some tits. When he got his first glimps of Renamon's big plump ass, he knew he had to shoot in it. Nuke:"Get on all fours Renamon and show me that nice big ass of yours, there's been something I wanted to do to ya since I first met ya" She knew what he wanted to do and this made he smile bigger than before. She did what he said, then Nuke got on his knees, grab hold of her hips, and slowly entered her ass hole. Renamon:"HOLY SHIT!!!" A surge of pain and pleasure entered her body as Nuke entered her ass and began thrusting in and out slowly. Sure Rika has butt-fuck her before and is as long as Nuke, but her dick wasn't as thick his was, and it pushing her asshole widder than ever before. As the ass-fucking continues, they both began sweating bullets, and Nuke began groping her tits and fingering her already soaked pussy while still butt-fucking. He felt he was ready to cum a massive load really soon, and so was Renamon, his big fingers digging into her pussy was driving her insane, wanting to cum so bad. Nuke:"Oh Gawd, can't take it anymore*pant*, I'm readdy to cum." Renamon:"So am I*pant*, pleace cum in my ass, so the hot jizz makes me cum too." After those words were spoken, they boath moan loudly, as he coated the inside of Renamon's ass with huge hot load of jizz, and the stinging heat from the jizz made Renamon cum all over his fingers.

As Renamon began her recover, Nuke began to lick-off the pussy juices off his fingers, when he knowtice Rika is back up, with her dick rock hard again. Rika: "My turn…" Nuke knew what she wanted, and he got up on his knees, with his face at her erection, taking her dick into his mouth, licking it and sucking on it. It was the first time he was doing this, but he tried to do his best. He took it in his mouth and circled around it with his tongue, licking on it. At sametime, Renamon had enough strengh back to start sucking on his semi-hard dick, turning it into double blowjobs(and Nuke won't complain). Rika: "Mmmmmm…. Yess…. Don't stop…" Suddenly, Rika screamed in joy as she came into Nukes mouth. Nuke was suprised how much she had came(especialy after the load she shot ealier) and gagged into the load.

Nuke: "Wow, I'm already hard again, and I wanna cum again, but I don't know what to try now."
"You two must have super dicks! After all the cumming you have done… But I got an idea that you will love Nukey." Said Renamon laughing a little.

Saying this, both of the girls pushed him on a chair. They both got infront of him and began licking the shaft all over from balls to head. Nuke panted while the two women licked his cock while masturbating themselves. Nuke:"Sweet Jiseius, I can't see how this could get any better." Then the girls gave eachother a look at the eays. Renamon and Rika:"Oh we can think of a way." The girls got each side of Nuke, guiding their tits over his cock, they smothering their pairs together, with his dick inbetween them, and began to perform double titfuck on him. Nuke gasped in the pure pleasure he was feeling of four tits rubbing his dickk and closed his eyes. He was actually doing what he always wanted to do in his life. And to think, awhile ago he was worried about poopy hats(It's scary how fast peoples values change). Anyway, the two women were kissing each other, changing their saliva with each other, and licking the head when it appearse out of the tit-flesh as they were moving their tits up and down on his erect cock. Nuke's face and dick were red as a beat, feeling such a wonder feeling from the double tit-fuck as he tries grope as much tit-fucking-tit-flesh as he can.

Rika: "Think you cum for us one more time Nukey?"
Renamon: "Yea, cum all over our big juicy tits for us."

The girls began to tit-fuck him faster, push more of their tit-flesh as much as they can, and started playing with boiling balls.

Nuke: "You want that cum girls?"
Girls: "Yea."
Nuke: "Do you really want that cum?"
Girls: "Oh yea!!!"
Nuke: "Do you really really want that cum all over your face and tits?!"
Girls:"Oh gawd Yess!!!"
Nuke:"I can't hear you!"
Girls: "OH NUKEY BABY, WE WANT ALL OF YOUR HOT DELISIOUS JIZZ ALL OVER OUR BODIES AND IN OUR MOUTHS!!!!!"
Finally the pressure was too much, Nuke came a massive load, making his cum fly high in air and landed on the girls faces, backs, and tits.

Renamon: "Wow Nuke, that was amazing."
Rika: "Yea, I don't think I ever cumed that much in my life."
Nuke: "The pleasure was all mine and now that same pleasure is all over your bodies."

They all laughed.

Nuke: "So, same place and tomorrow girs?"
Girls: "I'm in the game!"
Nuke: "Okay, and next time, I'll bring some 'toys'."

SHAKESPRIAN END!
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
:cry: It so beautiful, it makes me wanna cry(or cum:P).
Funny & sexy. Very entertaining :) My favourite quote from the story is:"Damn you fucking birdies!" *roflmao* That just sounds sooooooo weird... A good kind of weird, of course. ^^

I've never said it before, but I'll say it now: God protect the plot device. Ah, yes.
Great lemon! ^_^ very entertaining!

I hope to see more of these in the future! ^_^