Join our server on Discord

New pics by me
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/24...erbabe.jpg

Comments/Insults are welcome....
Good, but a little lop-sided and ill-porportioned. Nicely designed clothes and accessories.
It's quite good from the waist up. The face is quite pretty, clothes are very good. The only two things that I don't really like all that much are the hand -- it seems way too small and the fingers are too short (myself, I can't draw hands either, so I know what that's like) -- and the legs. They look a little, well, stuck on. I think that's because the thighs are exactly as wide as the legs. In reality, they ought to be a little wider.

But who am I criticising? There's obvious talent there, and I doubt whether I could've done any better...
Thanx,I got most of the clothes and accesories off of Hot Topic,except for the leather skirt and the dog tags,the skirt was what most biker chicks wear at conventions and the dog tags were my design hense I have a pair around my neck. I admit I can't draw thighs or hands good,I'm practicing on that.as for the tats,I saw a girl that had these on a show called "American Choppers" So I drew em.

BTW: I need to give her a name,any Ideas???
Not bad, but it needs improvement, is very tilted to the right.
i know you can. Wink
Yeah, like everyone else, it needs to straighten up a bit, but aside from that, top notch work amigo.
Thanx,At lease you're honest,No one's perfect.
Well heck, I'd expect people to be honest about my work, they probably are, thats probably why they don't reply lol..

but yeah, no bodies perfect, keep it up and you'll get better, everyone does.
cool work, man. you're really talented