Join our server on Discord

A New Joke I'm Trying to Test Out.
One hot, arid day in Iraq, Saddam and his men were trying to figure out where they should hide him next. In the middle of the discussion, the devil appeared in the midst of them. Naturally, everyone shunned away from him, that, is everyone except for Saddam. As he stood there, he waved hi to the devil and gave him a luke-warm welcome. Walking up to Saddam the devil whispered into his ear that in a few short hours Saddam would soon be spending the rest of eternity with him.

Saddam shrugged his shoulders and thanked him for the information. Surprised at his reaction, the devil asked him why he wasn't worried. Leaning forward, Saddam whispered into his ear "because in a few short hours, I will be owning your @$$."
Uhh...sorry, I don't exacly get it. "Own" is a very versatile word. Do you mean like own him by taking over hell once he's there, owning him sexually, or owning him by...ah hell. I'm a complete fucking dumbass. Please forgive me and explain this to me.
How bout this one?

Whats the Iraqi national bird?

DUCK!
Un huh, I knew I should have added that one in. What I meant was as in "owning his @$$." Get it now?
Quote:How bout this one?
Whats the Iraqi national bird?
DUCK

*roflmao* HILARIOUS!!

Since we all seem to be telling each others jokes, here are some cuttings from Iraq's pre-war TV guide:

Monday
8:00 Husseinfeld.
8:30 Mad About Everything.
9:00 Suddenly Sanctions.
9:30 Allah McBeal.

Tuesday
8:00 Wheel of MisFortune and Terror.
8:30 The Price Is Right if Saddam Says It's Right.
9:00 Children Are Forbidden to Say the Darndest Things.
9:30 Iraq's Funniest Public Execution Bloopers.

Wednesday
8:00 Buffy the Yankee Imperialist Dog Slayer.
8:30 Diagnosis: Heresy.
9:00 Just Shoot Me.
9:30 Veilwatch.

Thursday
8:00 Mahatma Loves Chachi.
8:30 M*U*S*T*A*S*H.
9:00 Veronica's Closet Full of Long, Black, Shapeless Dresses.
9:30 My Two Baghdads.

Friday
8:00 Judge Saddam.
8:30 Captured Iranian Soldiers Say The Darndest Things.
9:00 Achmed's Creek.
9:30 Nowitness News.

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
These jokes are f*cking hilarious. I was LMAO when I read the Pre-War TV shows. Judge Saddam, lol.
hmm nice :P very nice :P