Join our server on Discord

Breakin some slight silence...
Hullo,Onizuka aka TR here

I haven't talked much so I thought I'd drop a line and tell ya how I'm doing.I recently got back from a small vacation with my friends and It was pretty good,I had to get some new clothes for work *which begins within a week :(* however there was some good shit out of it,I got to try out Soul Caliber 2 at some arcade,got to hear a new song by Limp Bizkit called "Eat You Alive" on the radio *The song's really fucked up but It's a good Fucked up,I'm Glad theres something to look forward to...* and....I got a new pet I'm gonna get to keep,it's a ferret and oh hell is it a handful! ^^

I named him Snake cuz when I first had a glimpse of him he wrapped himself around my neck.

Other than that I did draw a few things,I'll have to scan em when I get the chance to.

Well I'll Talk to ya later

Onizuka.
good to see you're ok. Hope to see the piccies from you soon ^_^
Yeah man, I heard that the new Limp Bizket album is supposed to be really good, you know I'm not a fan but credit given where credit is due yada yada lol.

One thing was weird though, Durst was in an interview with much music and he was talking like he's about to give it up in a little while, he was just saying that alot of fans didn't put much effort into listening to his new stuff and always wanna hear the old stuff, kind of rude of the fans but ya gotta get used to people loving your best single, but yeah....it was weird, sort of felt bad for the guy...hope for the fans and your sake that he stays in the game.

And yes, Soul Cal2 looks like fucking.....an art form! lol.
Tiamat:Yep,one is a Biker chick,I haven't colored or inked her in yet but I'll get to that.

DF:Yeah,I heard abou that,So far the stuff that leaked was pretty good,Hopefully he doesn't decide to hold the album back,The current song I heard kicks ass, if you wanna take a listen here.....

http://www.afrtrem.brturbo.com/mp3/Limp_...n)-pms.mp3
A FERRET???? Yee! I had one of those things awhile back! Those things are a serious hassle to take care of, but I must admit I had an assload of fun with her.
Did you know those little weasels can sneak into dresser drawers while they're closed?
I can't count the number of times my mother screamed her head off every morning when she put on some clothes and then felt someting furry and clawed moving around in them! :D
Anus Wrote:A FERRET???? Yee! I had one of those things awhile back! Those things are a serious hassle to take care of, but I must admit I had an assload of fun with her.
Did you know those little weasels can sneak into dresser drawers while they're closed?
I can't count the number of times my mother screamed her head off every morning when she put on some clothes and then felt someting furry and clawed moving around in them! :D

Thanx for the idea,I'll save and use for ammo when i need to. Twisted

Yep,Snake is a handful but the odd and unbelieveable thing was that I have an old fish tank,still full of water,no fish...yet and wideopen for things to come in,anyways what happen was that I took snake out to see it he and maggie *my dog* would be okay,turns out they didn't mind eachother and snake found the tank and let's just say he wanted to go swimming...No he didn't drown,some how he made it into there,I don't know how and I don't care.