Join our server on Discord

Why Is Rananmon Hentai So Damn Rare!
I also can't get into the site. Could someone please e-mail me one that works at tai_mai_shu644@yahoo.com

thanks, Tai_mai_shu
You can search Karabiner's artwork wirh overnet/E-Donkey/E-Mule Twisted
DragonBlazer2003 Wrote:Ranamon isn't getting lucky.

Actually, isnt she actually lucky that she is NOT in hentai. :D

I'd say its the same reason why there isnt much or its hard to find Sailor Saturn or Pluto Hentai. After a while, people lose interest & move onto the next new series.

Plus people are idiots it seems. Plus, she could just be that really hot chick that get over looked. Happens in every series. KInda sad though that Kari & Yolie get more than her, when they suck (literaly & figureitvly).
Uhm... I can very much so find Sailor Moon Hentai.. problem is I'm not interested in it... at all.

As for her being "lucky" she's not in Hentai... bullshit! I'd rather see pics of her than that skanky fox, anyday (I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no feelings for R-e-namon, whatsoever).

I hope Musca still visits this site, becuase I'm thinking about taking his offer for requests.
first hey papa no talking you anymore I like yolie
and waru I agree with you again more ranamon
The reason there are no renamon hentai pics is because
1) she's old news
2) it sucks to have to draw her
3) it sucks to draw something hard which is old news
4) nobody knows if she has 8 tits or 2, LOL
Can someone make more Ranamon hentai? Seriously. It'd be interesting to see her get revenge on Kazemon.

Also, it'd be interesting to see Calamaramon hentai. Sure she's not pretty with her squid ass, but you can just make it seem optional, no?
even though humon got the name wrong still I like his atitude
uhm... yeah.. Humon IS talking about Renamon (notice the 8 tits remark), idiot.

On a more exact note, Kandalin DID make a new pic with Zoe and RAnamon, so you can kiss my ass... while I'm ogling Ranamon's seafoam green naughty bits.

to sum it all up, Ranamon is still being drawn (albeit by one artist), and the skank fox, Renamon can kiss my ass too... while I am still ogling Rana's seafoam green naughty bits.
so it WAS Ranamon... I was thinking it to be a typo...

god... it's soo simular...

oh well, thanks for agreeing with me (though it may have been for the wrong character, lol),

unknown and waru ^_^

(I feel stupid now, lol)