Join our server on Discord

Colorizations
Hey guys Lord Patamon here now to show you a pair of Colorizations I made, so here we go:

[Image: tkandkarilove.jpg]

This picture was drawed by God of Chaos, and liked very much that I don't resist the temptation of color it. :D

[Image: seductiveGatomon.jpg]

This picture of Gatomon was part of one manga (that is available in DaD Gallery when they end their changes) I colored it and added the little caption in the top Twisted

well I hope you like this colorizations, please put replies with your opinions, sayonara :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Here is another colorization I made:

[Image: PataNefe.jpg]

this one is from a manga too and I don't resist the temptation to color it since I like it very much the picture and I think that deserves to be in color :D

I hope you like it :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
eeeeeeeeeeeey man, dis stuff ain't bad! ^^
The Nefertimon / Patomon one is definitely the nicest. The Gatomon one isn't bad either. The TK/Kari one is also quite nice, although the outline of Kari's hair is a bit jagged. But it's still better than anything I could come up with. The only colorization job I've ever finished is my sig, and that took several attempts - pathetic, I know... T_T
I love the pata/neferitimon one...it's just really cute....good job man, classy stuff.