Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you think we need more gata mone pic`s
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
73.91%
17 73.91%
no
26.09%
6 26.09%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you think we need more GATOMON pic`s
Hikari Yagami Kamiya Wrote:Um Lady Devimon isn't your champion level a Gatomon too?

No, it's BlackGatomon, that's something totally different :P

Quote:Gatomon: She insulted herself!*falls over laughing*

No, I didn't, I said that Gatomon is a fat cat that has been drawn way too often :P :P
Tiamat Wrote:oh yeah, right I forgot. Welcome here on the board
yeah thanks! 8)
Tiamat Wrote:oh yeah, right I forgot. Welcome here on the board
yeah thanks! 8)
Chibi Biyomon Wrote:yes we need more of Gatomon, especially Patagato pics cause the hentai sites are flooded with Veedumb pics screwing Pata's girl Gatomon

we need more hentai art of Patagato!

Chibi Biyomon................ You ought to be ashamed of yourself! You are starting a war you have no hope of winning! Needless flaming will only cause others to flame you back! Personaly I prefer veegato, but I don't raise a stink about it when others talk about patagato!

BTW Welcome to the board Dark Wolf

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
sabergatomon Wrote:Chibi Biyomon................ You ought to be ashamed of yourself! You are starting a war you have no hope of winning! Needless flaming will only cause others to flame you back! Personaly I prefer veegato, but I don't raise a stink about it when others talk about patagato!

... er, uh, dude?

Really old post. Well over a month old. I don't think Chibi Biyomon really posts anymore - at least, not for a while.

... I have to agree that she should be ashamed, though.

Still, y'know.