Join our server on Discord

Digiartistsdomain Nostalgia
I didn't know there *was* any sound and intro :shock: This is the version I downloaded from the DaD years ago, in its exact original form.

Sound? I want sound too! :(
*has just seen the video*
Okay, I'm disturbed now... o.O;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Where is Mix2 now anyway's, I want him to make more vids.
Whoa...Red Rover only had 97 lemons and Renamon is NOWHERE to be found. And I thought things had change a lot from when I joined about a year ago. Oh how nieve I am.

Just think, maybe in about 10 years when this site IS the internet and Togashi is the all mighty god of everything Digimon, we'll all set back and laugh about the good ol' days again.

And yes in ten years, I'll still come here and till the end, DIGIMON FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
Amen, dude! THIS SITE WILL NEVER DIE!! *lol*
It just becomes blind, mute, deaf and loses control of it's body functions bellow neck.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
yeah I remeber that and Evilboard I'm glad I finally have no boards on there to go to
Wow, I've been the shadows of DaD for a long while but that was still after that time. *silently slips back into the shadows*
I search Digimon Hentai Videos but I can
Meh, I tidied up my webspace a while ago, and I think I deleted it then. I've still got it somewhere, might reupload it later. But I'm not doing it because of you, Hentai-Freak... I'm doing it because other people might still want it. There are few things that really piss me off online, but people who come in, spam their request all over the board (without even bothering to retype it) and then usually disappear again without another word or ever contributing ANYTHING are one of them. :?

...oh yeah, and I can't believe it this topic is still going o.O