Join our server on Discord

Digiartistsdomain Nostalgia
Wow.....Stuff ive never seen before like artists and lemons! Oh and send me your artwork Togashi! :D From the sample picture i can tell u have some skill my friend!
Togashi Wrote:
Tazer Wrote:Hehe, I'd laugh if we suddenly went back to the DaD01 style... with the board in the pre EZBoard style. *chuckles*

Would be the ultimate April Fools joke, eh Tazer?

Well it sure as hell beats the board being loaded by goodbye notes like every other time. *rolls eyes*

And I didn't know Toga draws...
oh yeah, seeing some of the former artworks and lemons again would be really a nice thing. ^_^

Gah but actually I am looking forward for the newer lemons/pics I will see here
best joke would be to change the site layout to the first one. t'would be disturbingly weird. Well only for the vets. those of you who don't recognize the old layout........ WHERE WERE YOU.

Oh and yeah toga drew, why had I forgotten that?
Anybody remeber the digimon hentai movie somebody made called "Bakumon Forest", where it two Bakumon changing into Tai and Joe as they fuck Mimi? It didn't look very good but it was still hot, and I wished whoever made it made more.
So that's what it looked like before I got here.

I remember alot of good and bad shit that happend on the old boards.
haunting .. serious haunting could be done with the eZboard .. woooh the damn FUCKED UP censorship in there .... where you had to disguise .. *bad* words in html n`d stuff .... urgh :P it is that censorship that created words as feck and FOOK and well I gues ya can name a whole list of em .... .buuuuuuuut still ..it`s odd to see the ol board n`d stuff again ..... I to .. feel old :P
I remeber the ez boards, but nobody told us the "ez" stood for ezly hacked. Those boards got hacked up so many times as well as the member accounts. Somebody got into my account, hacked my ez board and went into the DaD's board, using my account and posts and topics under my name, making me look like and asshole and that I was gonna commit suicide. I never really found who it was but I'm glad the DaD stoped usiing ez boards.
ezly hacked *lol*

BTW, if anyone is interested in that movie file that was mentioned before, Bakemon's forest, I uploaded it to my website account. Feel free to check it out at http://home.tiscalinet.ch/tfielding/bakemon.zip -- it's a zipped MPG file, about 5 megs in size, but I'm told the server is quite quick(I don't know from experience, of course, since there is absolutely no reason whatsoever for me to download stuff from my own account). ^^
Still hot as ever but what happend to the sound and intro?