Join our server on Discord

Digiartistsdomain Nostalgia
*sigh* I miss those days, I really do.. Wait, I wasn't even into furs then O.O;;; -Um, its cool you found it anyways. So, thats thats what the site looked like before... lol, its so simple yet attractive! ^^"
nither was i ..............hummmmmmm
Ohhhhh, and the lemons are still there. This is so awesome! I've heard some lemons disappeared some time ago when they had a server crash or something. It'll be nice to finally read some of these lemons I've never.... HEY, my favorite authors aren't there ;.; *Ish unhappy for the next 5 hours...*
Yeah, some are lost and be sure there will still work peoples on lemons, like I do. But I am such a lazy dragon. lol.
I admit it, I lurked unknown on this site for a loooong time. I stumbled across it one day and was hooked.

I do hope this site continues to kick ass. Well and maybe that the crappy lemon that I wrote ends up on it sometime, considering im already almost through with the second one.

Just thought I would pop up and say Allo.

Man that was back when I leaching free internet service off a friends AOL account, ahhh those were they days in many ways.
Hello. nice to meet you here. ^^

Sure you only have to send your lemon to the email addy for submitting. :P
.........hello ^_^
Aye I've sent it in twice, I'll send again. Just to be safe hehe...
*tailwaves* Hello and congrats with your first posts :D Nice to have you here with us (I'm pretty new here too) ^-^

Your story is pretty simular to mine actually, though I haven't been here that long. ^^
Allo, Yeah I finally got around to showing up here.
Nice to meet y'all as well.

Been suffering from Writers Block... heheh.