Join our server on Discord

Animation
this is one of the animations i was promising. its my second one and there was some difficulty in slapping it together but i got it. its about 500kb so it will load a little slow if it even loads. its a little weird. anyway, here is the link if it dosent work in the next few posts i'll make an HTML doc for it.

Ryoku
Ahu... it's... a walking egg. o.O;;;
Okay, it's a nicely animated, walking egg 8)

Cool stuff, did you draw each frame yourself?

*keeps staring at the egg*
hmm... egg walking... egg disappears... funny screen... egg walking... egg disappears... funny screen... egg walking... egg disappears... funny screen... egg walking... egg disappears... funny screen...

where is this egg walking? and why? and where it got this legs? and why is it an egg? and why :shock: *bang*

damnit! why was this for?... ahh... too many stupid questions?... ok... not that bad... frames overlap good... nice... :)
Okaaaaaaaaaaay, it doesn't make any sense, but it's quite nicely animated. Not bad.
i'm in a traditional animation class and that was an assignment :P i have a few more including a head rotation. but at least you guys looked at it.

Ryoku
That was pretty cool! :shock:

Nice work! Very well drawn and animated.
Damnit, says your account is frozen, I bet ya one of those egg council freaks got to ya ;) lol.