Join our server on Discord

A New Line-up for Adult Swim.
For those of us who are fans of Adult Swims line-up, you will have already noticed that Big O and Kikaider have been replaced with Fooly Cooly, and Blue Gender. After catching the first episodes of those shows, what do you think of them? So far, Blue Gender is somewhat neutral emotion wise as far as I am concern. Maybe after I watch a couple of episodes I'll get into it more just like I did with Big O. As for Fooly Cooly...Twisted

That show is a little more than interesting. A bit confusing, such as when this girl kept saying that she "is going to overflow (I am so not going to ask)" and also that conversation when it went from straight up anime to showing bits of animation from FLCL manga (after watching it the second time, it will begin to make sense...somewhat).

Well those are my thoughts and feelings on it. What are yours?
I'm just glad that Home Movies is back. I never watched much of anything on later than that. Of course, now that I'm moved out of the house and living in apartment with no tv rececption, it's a moot point.
I'm pissed off they replaced Futurama with Home Movies. They shoulda replaced something else if they wanted Home Movies on weekdays. I loved futurerama, it was the last time i could see it too besides taping it on sundays. -.-
FLCL indeed has some weird, semi-perverted, oddball shit on there. But ya GOTTA love it (it's action, AND it's comedy).

Blue Gender, I'm sorta neutral on it. It's an ok series, but nothing for me to get hooked on. The animation, strangely, reminds me of Ghost In the Shell.

As for Home Movies...

Jason: B-brendan, am I a regular?

Brendan: Yes, Jason. You are.

Jason: My pants say "irregular".

ROFLMAO
FLCL is either Gainax blowing off steam or them on something
but whatever it was they should have do it again
Well, the metal factory in FLCL is SHAPED like a steam iron, which bellows steam.

lol