Join our server on Discord

Third lemon in series! The results of questions revealed.
Love is destructive -Digimon lemon by MISTER BIG T
The third part in my lemon series. This will probably make some people hate me while some people will begin to love me with utter passion and wanting to feel around my genitals in passion.

Gatomon was looking down, not daring to look into eyes of Terriermon. Finally she was able to open her mouth.

Gatomon: "Terriermon, I don't know why you came to my home but I'm asking you to leave, before I need to remove you with a force."
Terriermon: "Come on, you think you could hurt me?"
Gatomon: "Maybe not, but would you want test it?"
Terriermon: "Well, I didn't come here to fight today. Atleast not against you, since you are not the one who will be crushed under my boot."
Gatomon: "Get out. Now."
Terriermon: "No need to get all hysterical, it was just a simple question."
Gatomon: "GET OUT!!!!"

Gatomon screamed as much as she could, trying to hide the feeling that she was about to break into tears anymoment. It felt like eternity, but it was only a minute before Terriermon left. With him gone, Gatomon sunked her head down and began to cry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT SAMETIME, BACK AT THE HOME OF TERRIERMON…

Twin1: "Aaah… It hurts… It hurts…"
Twin2: "Don't move sister… I'll clean the wound now."

Saying this, the other twin removed the bandages covering her sisters head. There was still bad burn marks from the hot water and maybe she would never get feathers in that part of her head again.

Twin2: "It's bad. Very bad."
Twin1: "I don't care Miwako, my wounds will be healed with blood of revenge."
Miwako: "Misato…My beautiful sister… You are not in good enough shape to do that."
Misato: "I'm in good enough shape to do anything."

Saying this, she suddenly moved her hand behind her sisters neck and gaved her a kiss.

Miwako: "Mmmmmm!!"
Misato: "See? I can still make you want me."
Miwako: "Oh please don't… You should get some rest."

Misato didn't listen, she moved her right hand over her sisters pussy and began rubbing it, while she began kissing around her cheek, her neck and her neck. The moisty sounds that started to come as she was stroking her cunt, proved that she was starting to get wet. Moving her hand more, she made some of her pussy juice get over her fingers.

Misato: "Look how wet you are…"
Miwako: "Please… Give it to me…"
Misato: "Heh heh, sure if you say it so nicely."

Saying this, Misato reached into one of the drawers and brough a dildo strap infront of Miwakos eyes, before putting it over herself.

Misato: "Suck me first."

Hearing this, Miwako went forward and sucked the plastic dildo of her sister, making it wet from her own saliva. She reached towards the plastic balls and fondled them, while taking more of the dildo in her mouth.

Misato: "That's enough. Now lay on your back."

Miwako did as she was told and spread her legs, revealing her all ready pussy for her sister. Slowly, Misato inserted the dildo inside her. Miwako gasbed and arched her back in pleasure, as she was penetrated. (Wasn't the first time when they were doing it, but she is just very sensitive) Misato gave a grunt and moved a little more further. She was now completely inside her, so she began moving in and out of her, first slowly, then with increasing tempo.

Miwako: "Oh! Oh!! Misato! Ooooh…. I love you sis!"
Misato: "Miwako… Your pussy is so tight… Ungh…"

Moving her hands over her tits, Miwako began rubbing her own tits, adding more pleasure to herself. She was panting and breathing heavily.

Miwako: "I'm gonna cum… I'm gonna cum…"
Misato: "Me…Too…"

Both of the sisters came with a eerie cry, that made their pussy juice wet their bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT SAMETIME… IN PARK…

Patomon gave a yawn and covered his mouth just in time. He wouldn't want anyone to know of his presence. Not yet. This time, he wouldn't screw up, there was his job on the line. Suddenly, he saw how bush in front of him moved a little. Positioning his sniper rifle, he looked at what there was. What came from the bush was a injured Veemon, who was running away from something. Patomon was just about to go and get him to safety, when there was a bloody slash and Veemon dropped to ground as dead.

Patomon: "Shit! Where is the killer??"

BACK AT THE HOME OF TERRIERMON…

Lopmon was browsing through the files, nervously, trying to find the latest speech for Terriermon. If she couldn't find it, he would be angry at her again.

Lopmon: "And I'm only doing this job to get closer to him."

Suddenly, the door opened and Terriermon walked inside. Seeing Lopmon doing her work, he gave a nod as a thank you to her. Going into his room, he locked the door and took bottle of tequila. Fixing up one shot, he drank it in a instant. Fixing up a another. He sat down on his couch and this time took only sip of it.

Terriermon: "Gatomon…How long time has it been… Since you were taken away from me?"

Memories of past of what happened and what did not happen came back to Terriermon.

Terriermon: "I will forever hate you Patomon for what you did to me that day."

IN THE PARK…

Patomon rubbed his eyes. He couldn't see the murderer in this darkness. Getting up and being sure to take hold of his rifle, he looked around. Not seeing anything, he took hold of his night vision goggles and positioned them over his eyes. Now being able to see, he scanned the terrains and tried to find any lead to murderer. Suddenly, there came a bright flash in front of his eyes and Patomon got blinded.

Patomon: "Aaaaaaah!!!!!"

When he could see again, he was more shocked than suprised. Infront of him stood the most legendary Digi Assasin to this date, Deathromon. Trying to rise up to his feet, Patomons mind was filled with questions.

Patomon: "Why did you attack me? And where have you been all these years? Did you kill that Veemon and everyone else?"
Deathromon: "I see no point in need to answer to any of your questions, for I have no obligation to you."
Patomon: "Fine, under the law point 35 section X, I hearby arrest you."
Deathromon: "Is that so? You have permission and all?"
Patomon: "Yes. Come with me peacefully or I am forced to harm you."
Deathromon: "Very well."

Patomon was suprised how Deathromon gave himself up. But he didn't complain, since he knew he would have not stood even a chance against him in one on one combat.

Ken: "Excelent work Patomon. You will receive your stars and your new rank shortly. Tomorrow, your new position and instructions to your new work will be given."
Patomon: "Thank you, but was Deathromon really the killer?"
Ken: "……….. You are dismissed."
Patomon: "Yes sir."

Even after leaving, Patomon could not help but stop thinking about it. Deathromon. Captured by him. How could this be? It was like he would have wanted to get captured…. And Ken? Why did he not even answer his question? Shaking his head, he was about to start his motorcycle, when he saw Terriermon walking up to him. Patomon could see that his eyes were little red and he was kinda moving hardly. Aperantely, he was drunk.

Terriermon: "You son of a bitch…"
Patomon: "Uhhh, Terriermon?"

Terriermon pulled off a gun.

Patomon: "Holy shit?!"
Terriermon: "Do you remember this?"

Terriermon pulled trigger. BANG!

Patomon: "Huh?"

There was a flag, with words BANG written over it, coming out of the gun.

Terriermon: "Do you remember?"
Patomon: "Not really."
Terriermon: "Grrr, fine."

Patomon pulled off a second timer.

Terriermon: "Don't you still remember?"
Patomon: "What are you talking about?"
Terriermon: "Senior highschool. We used to be best friends and did all things together. One day we had this olympics test and you CHEATED to win me and got diploma and made Gatomon love you!"
Patomon: "Now I do remember. But I did not cheat and I had known Gatomon already before that."
Terriermon: "Lies! First you stole what was rightfully mine… Then you stole the only woman I had ever loved! I will never ever forget you for that!"
Patomon: "Listen, you are talking about her like she is a thing. It's her decision to be with anybody who she wants and she wants me, sorry."
Terriermon: "Bah, prove it."
Patomon: "Prove what?"
Terriermon: "Let's run into your house, it's basically same distance as what we ran as kids… And if I win… You will say sorry to me."
Patomon: "Say sorry to you? What if I win?"
Terriermon: "……………You won't."

Gentle wind was blowing over the two competitors. Patomon looked at his opponent, who was strecthing his legs. It has been ages sine Patomon has been made a quick sprint run and all this time Terriermon had been using his past time training. Hard…

Terriermon: "We will leave when sunsets down."
Patomon: "What? That won't happen in hours!"
Terriermon: "Exactly. "

BACK AT GATOMON PATOMONS HOME…

Gatomon was laying on bed, gazing at ceiling. She was thinking about her, Patomon and them both. She was thinking, how it felt when he was touching her… And caressing her curves. She moved her hand over her pussy, wich was getting damp from the thought of having sex with his boyfriend. Inserting a finger inside her pussy, she moaned thinking it was Patomon, thrusting his dick into her. Beginning to fuck herself with her fingers, she moaned, thinking how Patomon would fuck her into her wet pussy, hard and long time. She breathed heavily and rubbed her tits, moaning heavily and licking her nipples. It was too much, she came by giving a eerie cry against her own fingers, thinking how Patomon would be shooting his cum inside her.

Gatomon: "Patomon… Please be safe…"

To be continued…

Todays questions.

1. Was Deathromon really the killer?
2. Did Patomon cheat as a kid?
3. Will something come to interrupt his and Terriermons duel?
4. Will the wounded Biyomon sister come exact her revenge?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
A. he was framed! by who, i dunno
A. nope, Pata's too innocent to cheat, Terriermon however would ^_^
A. ya a very po'ed Lopmon looking to kick Terriermon's ass for not loving her
A. yes, how it's up to her
Thanks from comments.

Also on completely unrelated manner, everyone should listen to this explanation wich explains the whole plot of FF7 in 3:34 minutes.

http://www.megaone.com/sepht/FF7.mp3

here's my answers man:

R=I don't know
R=he don't need cheat to win
R= Like Chibi say a very angry Lopmon
R=I hope that
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ok. So the fourth part will have to wait till I come back from my trip. Till then, keep on answering questions if you already haven't, give me feedback and keep on giving me comissions. 8)