Join our server on Discord

Second part in D.I.G.I series. Also ability to affect plot!
Love, faith and dispair -Digimon lemon by MISTER BIG T
The second part in my newest series. I hope everyone likes it as much as I liked writing it.

Patamon was pacing around the bedroom, filled with a emotion wich was mixing both anger and sadness.

Patamon: "Gatomon, don't you love me?"
Gatomon: "Yes, I do."
Patamon: "If you would truly love me, you wouldn't even think of anyone else."
Gatomon: "……."
Patamon: "Gatamon…What is so good about him anyway?"
Gatomon: "I don't know, there is something wich excites me."
Patomon: "Gatomon, I…"

Just then, the phone began ringing.

Patomon: "What I'm trying to say is…"
Gatomon: "Hold on, I'll go answer it first."

Gatomon walked up and picked the phone.

Gatomon: "Hello?"
Kens voice: "Hello, Gatomon? Is your boyfriend in home?"
Gatomon: "Yeah. But we are very busy right now. Could he call you back?"
Kens voice: "This line is unreachable. I want him to come at HQ in ten minutes, otherwise he will loose his job."
Gatomon: "Ten minutes??? It's on other side of town!"
Kens voice: "*Hangs up*"

Shocked from this Gatomon ran into bedroom.

Gatomon: " Something urgent came up. You have to go back HQ. "
Patomon: "What could it be?"
Gatomon: "Don't know, but you have ten minutes to get there or you will be fired."
Patomon: "Ten minutes? I need to take shortcut in that case then."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ON THE ROAD…

Patomon had won atleast four minutes, using the secret shortcut he had discovered once when playing as a kid. However, even then he would have to go at full speed all the way. He drove so fast, he never saw the Biyomon twins observing him from the bushes and then going towards the home of Patomon.

The brakes in Patomons bike screamed and he jumped off from it, running at the HQ as fast as he could. Finally, he got to the office of Ken. Before entering from the door, he looked at his watch. Two more minutes left. Giving a sigh of relief, he entered the room, where Ken was waiting for him.

Ken: "Gatomon, I have been informed you seem to disrespect your coworkers?"
Patomon: "You mean Terriermon?"
Ken: "I'm not talking only about him. I have received numerous complaints about you not listening to your superiors or advices given to you."
Patomon: "But…"
Ken: "No, excuses won't be heard this time. See, I'm really loosing my patience with you and your lack of skills."
Patomon: "What about the Agumon I just captured?"
Ken: "That's a good start for you to begin behaving like a normal Digi assasin. And I'm not entirely without heart for you. I'm gonna give you a one last chance, but if you screw up now, there is no one saving you, got that?"
Patomon: "So… What do I need to do?"
Ken: "I have gotten several reports that when some couples, digimons or humans, have been walking on park they have mysteriously disapeared and never to be found again."
Patomon: "Disapearing case? Hmmm, intresting."
Ken: "The families of the ones are willing to pay big time for this. And if you do this well, you will not only save your job, you will get 20 stars."
Patomon: "20 stars! I would go up in rank!"
Ken: "Yes. No more low life catchings or small jobs. You would come to high league."
Patomon: "Sure! This is a great honour, thank you so much!"
Ken: "Your welcome."

As Patomon had left the room, Ken turned around in his chair and relaxed alittle.

Voice from Door: "Boss, it's miss Renamon and she has come for the job offer."
Ken: "Send her in."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renamon walked into room and bowed alittle.

Renamon: "I will do as you wanted, but I want to archieve a new rank."
Ken: "Well, if I'm gonna do that… I'd need some convincing…"
Renamon: "What?"

Ken smiled at her and suddenly felt around her butt.

Ken: "You know exactly what I mean."
Renamon: "Ok…Just a little."

Moving her hands over his crouch, she felt around his dick, wich was already hard. Slowly slowly began kissing his chest, his belly, moving her head lower and lower, finally stopping over his crotch. Opening his zipper with her teeth, the erect penis of Ken came to sight. She took gently hold of it and gave it one lick, while beginning to undo the buttons in his pants. Ken reached his arms down to help her get them off, and soon Kens whole lower body was naked. Renamon resumed her job, by taking the tip of the dick into her mouth and licking on it. Tasting it, she reached down and gently massaged his balls, adding more pleasure to him.

Ken: "Ok, I'm ready. Do it."

By hearing this, Renamon removed the dick from her mouth, making trail of her saliva stick all over it's head. Coming closer, she moved her magnificent DD cups around his cock, rubbing it with them. Finally, she was able to put it in between them and began moving them up and down with her hands. Ken moaned in this awesome sensation and reached his hands down, pinching her nipples. Now was Renamons turn to moan. Renamon began doing a rhytm where everytime when his cock came to sight, she gave it a lick. Ken groaned, rubbing her back, not wanting this moment to ever stop. Sadly, he felt how he was closing and there was nothing he could do. He came hard into waiting mouth of Renamon, making some cum drop over to her boobs.

AT SAMETIME AT GATOMON AND PATOMONS HOME…

Gatomon was feeling kinda sad about the whole ordeal earlier. Afterall, she did love him… Trying to get her mind out of it, she began preparing him a nice meal after he would return. She did not know it, but her cookings was one of the reason Patomon has began growing some tummy and getting weaker. Suddenly, she heard the door open.

Gatomon: "Dear, did you return already?"

Gazing at the direction, she saw no Patomon. Instead, what stood before her was the twin Biyomons. Giggling, they walked near her in nearly synchronized movement. Gatomon slowly backed away, her hand reaching behind her for something to be used as a weapon. Her hand reached the pot, where she had been cooking vegetables. Taking hold of it with all her might, she threw all the hot water towards the two. The twins were able to dodge, but the other one got some of it over her head, burning off her feathers from her right part of head. She screamed in pain and fell to floor, with her other sister rushing to aid her. Suddenly, there was clapping voice from hands and Terriermon walked inside from the door.

Gatomon: "Terriermon? What are you doing in my home?"
Terriermon: "Ladies, it's ok. Please leave us."

The healthy Biyomon helpt her injured sister walk away.

Terriermon: "I see you have much more potential than being a housewife."
Gatomon: "What? Did you order them to come here and attack me?"
Terriemon: "They wouldn't have harmed you too much, just tested your powers."

Terriermon laughed alittle, wich made shivers go up Gatomons spine.

Gatomon: "Why would you want to test my powers?"
Terriermon: "You do know my position, right?"
Gatomon: "Yes, what does it have anything to do with this?"
Terriermon: "It has everything to do with it. You see, fellow mon, I am becoming the owner of that whole company anytime soon. And I'm looking for strong people to replace the weak ones, such as Patomon."
Gatomon: "Patomon isn't weak! He is so strong when we met that he-"
Terriermon: "Maybe once he was strong and could have even standed a chance against me in a combat. But time has passed, he has gained weight, lost his strength and maybe even forgotten how to digivolve?"
Gatomon: "That is not true… It can't be."
Terriermon: "Sorry, but it is. So what do you say?"
Gatomon: "I…"

To be continued…

Now here comes you, reader of this story in. Alongside with your comments, if you want to affect to story then answer these questions.

1. Will the Biyomon who got burned die?
2. Is Gatomon accepting Terriermons offer?
3. Will Patomon succeed in this task?
4. Should Lopmon apear in the next lemon?
5. Should Gato-Patomon pairing happen again?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
This series is getting more and more interesting! This must be the first online digimon-alternative-universe-sex-soap-opera-multiple-choice-lemon ever! Very entertaining!

I also like the bit about being able to select what happens next. But maybe you should ask more general questions, like "What will Patamon do now?" instead of "Will Patamon succeed?" Because if the reader knows upfront so precisely what's going to happen, he or she might lose interest. Just a suggestion though.

Anyway, here are my answers to the questions (not very helpful though, as I have only been able to make up my mind about two of them).

No, sexy twins are always good for a sex scene or two

Can't decide

I'll leave that to you

No

Maybe, maybe not, dunno
R=that it's up to you

R=NO!!!!

R=YES!!!

R=YES especially if pair her with Terriermon

R=YEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!

Note: I started to hate Terriermon for all that he said about Patamon Evil

well see ya later and I hope you put the next part soon :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Big T, what the hell are you thinking?????this is supposed to be a Patagato lemon!!!n ot a renamon hogs the sex lemon!!!!! why the hell are you double crossing Lord Patamon!????

I would have asked for a Patagato but seeing as how you wanna make Renamon the star and hurt Pata and Gatomon so damn much you can forget it!!!
Chibi Biyomon Wrote:Big T, what the hell are you thinking?????this is supposed to be a Patagato lemon!!! n ot a renamon hogs the sex lemon!!!!!

You have mistaken. See this a series. The last part was comissioned by Lord Patamon and involved PataGato-love thing. However, as no one was comissioned to do anything, I decided to make the story go alittle more deep.

Quote:why the hell are you double crossing Lord Patamon!????
[/

Woah, calm down. No promises or anything was made for THIS particular lemon. Also it wasn't comissioned and I'm not double crossing. Besides, if the series will be like 100 lemons long and there will be PataGato fun in every single one of them, you will eventually become bored of it. See, lemon scenes are fun only when they are not over used over and over again in same series.

Quote:I would have asked for a Patagato but seeing as how you wanna make Renamon the star and hurt Pata and Gatomon so damn much you can forget it!!!

She is not the star, Patomon is. I don't want to hurt them and you are seriously taking a lemon I have written as pure out fun for my fans and myself too seriously.

Quote:I started to hate Terriermon for all that he said about Patamon
That's the intended effect. ^_^

R= Biyomon is my favorite digimon besides Pata and Gato so she should live for revenge

R= no way, she should lightning paw Terriermon and kick him out of her's and Pata's house

R=he shall succeed

R=YES so she can get banged by Terriermon

R=heck ya!!!! Patagato forever!!!!
heya sorry for getting so mad earlier too ^_^
It's ok. We all sometimes get the feeling of wanting to get something out from our system. lol

And I still hate the lol icon. Evil