Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which digimon would you have in your arms in a warm bed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Renamon
40.91%
45 40.91%
Guilmon
12.73%
14 12.73%
Gatomon
19.09%
21 19.09%
Gabumon
11.82%
13 11.82%
Biyomon
2.73%
3 2.73%
Veemon
12.73%
14 12.73%
Total 110 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which digimon would you like to slI
I never knew there were pages here to...I missed a lot of posts..O well! Forget what I said before 1 Renamon is just as good as 11..... :shock: no wait...I TAKE THAT BACK! eeh...just think of it..11 Renamon rubbing up against you on the floor of your house in a huge blanket..damn..that would be furolishious..im going to drool all night... :P Just think how naughty they would be together! Pillow fights..eeeh :P ...the warm glass of water trick on all the sleeping Renamons....AHH! :P ...and then the big org........ Wink And after all that fun..we could fall asleep together...I'm going to sleep well tonight! :D
Renamon all the way! She's just so damn hot!
Guilmon Guilmon Guilmon... and Guilmon :D
Twisted Twisted Twisted ...At least you know what she's going to smell like! Twisted Twisted Twisted And, she's cuter than hell, too!(Y'all!)
to cuddle, would be gabumon(digivolved to weregarurumon)

but for other things, it would be veemon(4 words "The fire of courage")

Things like, well i'd tie him up in my bed, and pour warm honey all over his body and lick it off, inch... by inch... by inch...

(licks lips)but i'd leave one area for last...
Do you need 3 guesses to know which sexy ass yellow fox I picked?
who wouldn't want a nice warm pussy in your arms at night? I want one of those! Even if kari doesnt mind her "sleeping over" I'll still get that pussy. MEOW! *lol*
... I dunno what to write today :p

Renamon! <-Rocks... *shrug*

~YBC
I am I you speak for the both of us.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Gawd I love her so much! XD *Disappears from the forum to watch her all covered in flour.* <-DROOL!!!

~YBC