Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which digimon would you have in your arms in a warm bed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Renamon
40.91%
45 40.91%
Guilmon
12.73%
14 12.73%
Gatomon
19.09%
21 19.09%
Gabumon
11.82%
13 11.82%
Biyomon
2.73%
3 2.73%
Veemon
12.73%
14 12.73%
Total 110 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which digimon would you like to slI
EXACTLY...that's why he should be winning...
gosh i wonder if i am boserline obsession with gabumon.... oh well he is still awesome
Veemon's Followers
It's ok, you're not alone in that ;)
*Blinks a couple of times at the results.* Damn, Renamon is still number 1 in the polls?
Yay!
*glare* Oh like you're that surprised, haha...
Renamon and Gatomon were always my weakness...
But I'd rather choose Renamon to just 'sleep' (yeah right) because I'd keep Gatomon as my best friend and tease her all day about how cute she is and then I'd be left with some scratches...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gatomon became much more appealing in the series when the VA actually settled on how she wanted to do the voice. At first, she just sounded like a petulant child. But eventually she figured out how to do it a little less petulantly and more langorously...like how a cat would talk if one could.
senjuro Wrote:Gatomon became much more appealing in the series when the VA actually settled on how she wanted to do the voice. At first, she just sounded like a petulant child. But eventually she figured out how to do it a little less petulantly and more langorously...like how a cat would talk if one could.

Yeah I heard her US voice once and no offence but if you hear her spanish voice (for Mexico and Latin America since is the same dub for all those areas) you will love her even more, she's got a really beautiful voice but is nothing compared with her japanese voice, Tokumitsu Yuka did a great voicing job with Gatomon.

An interesting fact in the spanish dub is that Kari and Gatomon have the same VA :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
It is hard to decide if Gato or Rena is great, I like Rena for the sheer fact of her hands and tail and those eyes of magnificent blue, she has a caring personalty though she hides it so well and seems powerful almost overpowering, I am not usually overpowered and sometimes I don't like being the evil guy (sometimes)

Gato on the other hand, is small and simple, she is easy going and acts happy most of the time, the large eyes and adorable hands make her a nice choice, also, being so tiny and light you can pick her up and do so muc more then with someone like Rena who is about a humans height
I think a big snuggly Garurumon would do the trick, too. Warmth, security, n' companionship, all right there.