Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which digimon would you have in your arms in a warm bed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Renamon
40.91%
45 40.91%
Guilmon
12.73%
14 12.73%
Gatomon
19.09%
21 19.09%
Gabumon
11.82%
13 11.82%
Biyomon
2.73%
3 2.73%
Veemon
12.73%
14 12.73%
Total 110 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which digimon would you like to slI
I think Rena will forever win, she appeals on so many more levels, though Gabu is cute, Rena has everything else, she could very well be the number one choice for any long term commitment, I think it is because she is more humanistic in shape and size

Gato will forever be adorable and gnaw your face off (The Cheat!!) She has that little kid appeal, someone small and curious however she is more adult oriented, so she is small and lovable but intelligent and she is not quite like a midget but not quite up to par with humans, she remains forever as that tough little girl you knew as a child Wink
I have a The Cheat messenger bag. My girlfriend gave it to me for my birthday! (Meh!)

I'm not really too familiar with Renamon, since i haven't gotten 'round to watching season 3 yet...
I've seen one episode with Rena in it, I was more curious when I first saw her, I thought Rena was a guy and said, "Sweet! some kick ass new Digi-fighter" Then I learn she was a kick ass woman! It changed even more when I found Rena hentai (fap, fap, fap) it is just a natural attraction between foxes and I, they are so cute and inocent looking X3
I have to say, that's a good reason.
WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I want them all *sniff sniff* at the same time Twisted
renamon, i <3 cuddling with somthing my size (or off by no more than 5 inches) thats furry.