Join our server on Discord

PATOMON + GATOMON = lovers! Comissioned lemon, awww... ^_^
Feed me honey -Digimon lemon by MISTER BIG T
Comissioned lemon from a guy named Lord Patamon. It goes into this paralel digimon universe, wich I just came up with two seconds ago. I may make this a new series and call it D.I.G.I series.

Alarm bell began ringing 7:30 am. Patamon yawned and pulled the sheet over his head, trying to fall back into sleep. Gatomons eyes twitched, the clock still was ringing and it was getting harder and harder. Gatomon growled and punched the clock and it broke down when it hit the floor.

Two hours later…

Patomon: "Mmmm…. What time is it?"
Gatomon: "I don't know…"
Patomon: "Oh! My work must be starting soon! Why didn't the alarm bell ring??""
Gatomon: "Uhh…"
Patomon: "Forget it, I have no time. I have to miss the breakfast now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE OFFICE WHERE PATOMON WORKS…

Patomon: "Sir? You asked me to come here?"
Ken: "Ah, yes. You overslept again? Or was you just missing your work intentionally?"
Patomon: "I don't know why, but the bell didn't ring!"
Ken: "I understand. Maybe I have mistreated you. Go and report to Co. Manager for your new assigment."
Patomon: "Ungh… Not again? It's only been couple of days since I had to fight against Weregarumon!"
Ken: "Maybe, but I have received calls from this wealthy family wanting to get rid of this Agumon wich is scaring their dogs."
Patomon: "Ungh… Ok."

Patomon walked from his managers office. He was a digimon hunter or digi assasin or D.I.G.I, you pick the one you like to use. His rank was one and half stars so far. And he got the whole star from Ken just because he had accidentaly stumbled against this horrible hag who had been trying to flirt with Ken during one party, making her angry and slap Patomon and leave the party. Giving a sigh, he put on his visor and looked at radar for the location of the Agumon who was causing trouble.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT SAMETIME…..

The Agumon was looking at the dog kennel. Such beautiful species, such great meals they would make. Agumon gave a grin, revealing his white teeth. Opening the cage, he took one dog out of it and was just about to bite, when he was hit into belly by Patomon who was performing headbutt. Agumon groaned and dropped the dog to ground, who ran away.

Agumon: "Son of a bitch… Why did you do that?"
Patomon: "Because what you are doing is wrong. Also, because I'm getting paid from doing so."
Agumon: "For money?"
Patomon: "Can you think of a better reason?"

Saying this, Patomon shot a green wind towards Agumon, hitting against his chest, making the dinosaur collapse to ground. Tying him up with piano wire, Patomon carried him off to Prison section.

LATER….

Patomon: "Gah, todays job… Half star. That means, I have massive amount of two stars."
Renamon: "Hah, that's not nearly as great as my score."
Patomon: "Shut up, bitch. I have not been in this business as long as you have. Besides, we both know why Ken does give you stars…"
Renamon: "How dare you! I have only slept with him four times this week!"
Patomon: "………It's tuesday."
Renamon: "Bah."
Patomon: "So, what's your star amount anyway?"
Renamon: "Ummmm, about 295?"
Patomon: "Wow!! Five more and you will receive a new rank!"
Renamon: "Yeah, then I will be major, just like Deathromon was."
Patomon: "The great Deathromon…"
Renamon: "Uuhh, well boost your stars. I may give you some tips if you need them."
Patomon: "Thanks, I guess… But I really need to go back home. Gatomon is probably waiting for me."

Just as Patomon is about to leave, he stumbles against Terriermon, who was acompianed by Biyomon twins.

Terriermon: "Oh look. They do have low level candidates open door days today?"
Patomon: "Just shut up."
Terriermon: "Why don't you make yourself useful and make me a cup of coffee, ok?"
Both twins: "Ooh, Terriermon! You are so dominating!"
Patomon: "Make your own coffee. I'm not your servant."
Terriermon: "Maybe not yet, but someday I will literally own this whole company and then you will be sorry you disobeyed me."
Patomon: "I'd rather be cleaning streets than be licking your ass."
Terriermon: "Just the kind of response I would expect from you. You do have courage, I admit. It's such a shame you must be so damn stubborn."
Patomon: "I'll stop it the moment you stop acting like a 12 years old brat."

Forcefully pushing himself some way, Patomon was finally able to leave the HQ and return home after long day at work. (Patomon never gets long missions due to his low rank. Ironically, without getting long missions, your rank will never increase much. It's a never ending cycle.) There, the moment he stepped inside, Gatomon jumped at him, hugging him strongly. It was hard, but he managed not to fall to his back.

Gatomon: "How was your day?"
Patomon: "It was great, but I'm really starved now."
Gatomon: "Would you like if I would make you a dinner in bed?"
Patomon: "Would you?"
Gatomon: "Of course, your my favourite mon."
Patomon: "Awww, thank you. That's so sweet. Yes, I would love it."
Gatomon: "Go there, take off all your work clothes and just relax. I'll do everything."
Patomon: "I'm the worlds most luckiest digimon."
Gatomon: "It's funny…"
Patomon: "What is?"
Gatomon: "I was thinking about samething."

Smiling, Patomon ascended the stairs to their bedroom and entered there. Jumping to their big comfy bed, he began taking off his work clothes and placed them beside his bed. He put his hands (Paws? Claws? Whatever.) over his head and gave a yawn. He should train alot more if he would want some respect from his colleges. But he never went to the gym or training facility. That is a thing Patomon would regret very soon in his life…

Gatomon came, carrying a plate filled with honey.

Patomon: "Honey? That's uhhh… It will leave us hungry if we eat only that. Not to mention it being too sweet."
Gatomon: "Don't worry. I have great idea how to eat it without getting sick of it's taste."

Saying this, Gatomon reached her paw into the plate and took some honey, rubbing it over her tits and her nipples, covering them with the golden shining honey. Patomon licked his lips, as Gatomon came closer and brought her boobs closer to his face. Taking hold of her back, Patomon began licking her boobs, cleaning the honey and sucking it off from her nipples. Gatomon moaned and bit her finger, looking at Patomon with dreamy eyes.

Gatomon: "Mmm, now… Some more…"

Gatomon reached hand into plate again, now taking handful of honey, pouring it over her tummy, inner thighs and her pussy. Patomons wings began flapping from excitement, as he descended, licking honey from her belly button and her genital area. "Come give some of it to me too" Gatomon murmurred. Patomon brough his face close to hers and gave her a deep kiss, wich ended in trail of honey coming down from both of their cheeks.

Gatomon: "It tastes so good…"
Patomon: "Yes… Thank you, this is the greatest meal I have ever had."
Gatomon: "No, thank YOU for eating it."

They both giggled and then, Patomon reached down taking some honey himself. Rubbing some over his shaft, wich was coming to sight from his pouch, he made it shine in mixture of honey and precum.

Patomon: "Would you like to taste some too?"
Gatomon: "Oh yes…"

Reaching down, she licked the whole length of Patomons erect cock, while rubbing it. She took the tip in her mouth, sucking off the precum and honey drops. Being careful not to miss even a drop of it, she licked around his balls and pouch too.

Patomon: "Aaah… Gatomon….Gatomon…. Mmm…."
Gatomon: "Patomon… My dear… Come…"
Patomon: "Yes… Let us become one..."

Gatomon layed on her back, spreading her legs at him, smiling at him. She gave complete control of herself to him, but it was because she was able to trust him, just as much as she loved him. Patomon crawled on top of her, inserting his dick into her waiting cunt, making her gasp from it's size. This wasn't their first time, but maybe the excitement had made Patomon become more erect than usual? If so, she would do this everyday for the rest of their lifes. Moaning as her pussy was filled from her lovers hot cock, she arched her back in pleasure. Patomon took hold of her feet and pushed them to sides, making more of him enter into her. She looked into ceiling, cumming against his hot dick. But she was not alone, as Patomon gave a huge scream of joy as he came into Gatomons wet pussy, filling her womb with his hot semen.

Later, as they were going back to bed, they had a conversation wich would change the lifes of both of them forever.

Patomon: "You were great."
Gatomon: "Yeah, you were too."
Patomon: "Really? I'm glad."
Gatomon: "Ummm… Did you see Renamon today?"
Patomon: "Yeah. We are getting along better than before."
Gatomon: "I see…"

Moment of silence.

Patomon: "Gatomon, wh-"
Gatomon: "Do you ever fantasize about other digimons than me?"
Patomon: "What? Why do you ask?"
Gatomon: "Please… Just answer me."
Patomon: "…………………………………………………………………No."
Gatomon: "I see…."
Patomon: "Do you?"
Gatomon: "Yes."
Patomon: "What?? Uhhh, I mean… It must be normal. Who are you dreaming of?"
Gatomon: "You don't want to know…"
Patomon: "Yes, I do. I want to know who is lucky enough to have some of your attention. Tell me. Maybe I can be like he is."
Gatomon: "Terriermon."

There was a silence. The silence was broken with ear splitting male scream, wich echoed long into night….

To be continued?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Here's two ideas for sex scenes in future parts to this lemon series. How about a Patomon/Renamon scene where she gives him a great tit-fuck, and a Renamon/Patomon/Gatomon three-way, with a great double-tit-fuck.
Very interesting! I don't think I've read anything like this before, and I'm looking forward to the next part!
Thank you very much man that was a great lemon but only one thing:

It was necesary that Gatomon fantasize about Terriermon and that Patamon fantasize with Renamon? well I hope you continue this lemon and add more PataGato in it.

See ya later and thank you very much man it's been a while since someone writed a PataGato lemon :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Outstanding work! I am just blow away!

I can't wait to see you do more! ^_^
Thanks everyone from your comments.

Lord Patamon: Actually, Patamon doesn't fantasize about Renamon. 8)

i agree with Lord Patamon, mind putting more Patagato in on the next chapter

oh and TerrierRena would be good too ^_^ and where's Lopmon at during all this?i'm pretty sure she won't like the idea of Terriermon with other digimon

Lopmon: he sure won't especially when i tell on him
oh Sorry I made a little mistake with that :oops:

but please don't put Gatomon with Terriermon, better like Chibi say put Terriermon with Renamon and let Patamon and Gatomon together :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Actually, I already planned the entire storyline.

Second part is up, go read it.