Join our server on Discord

just wondering
hi I was just wondering if anyone knew about this site Here and if you did why know one post lemmons for digimon
Cool, I didn't know about that site. And it allows NC-17 fics, which the fanfiction.net no longer allows.

Too bad there's so few fanfics there right now. I mean, look at Thundercats, there's almost twice as many Tcats fanfics as there are Digimon fics.

I don't know if efanfiction could be popular but I'd try by uploading everything I've got that the evil ff.net killed long agol
yeah it was made so people could enjoy what ff.net used to be like. i have been waiting for people to post some digimon lemons but no 1 ever has yet over the few months so i thought i would see if anyone that writes them has ever been there b4
i hope it gets going really good (and can anyone tell me if they like my sig(just wondering))
...you're on a site with more than 1500 Digimon lemons... why are you waiting for a rather new and apparently unknown site to host lemons...?

Just wondering myself, I do thank you for the link. :)
Quote:yeah it was made so people could enjoy what ff.net used to be like. i have been waiting for people to post some digimon lemons but no 1 ever has yet over the few months so i thought i would see if anyone that writes them has ever been there b4
i hope it gets going really good (and can anyone tell me if they like my sig(just wondering))

alright. First your signature is really cute. I like it a lot ^_^

second the lemons. Well, I am already working on a big series, and it will be like a Digimon series, with many chapters. There is only one big problem, my lazyness. ^_^

But no fear I am still working on it, and after I have a whole bunch ready (6 or 7 chapters) I'll give them to host on the site here. ^_^