Join our server on Discord

Looking for Cybering chicks on PSO
Does anybody here play "Phantasy Star Online ep: 1 & 2" for the X-Box? If so, do any of you know any babes on the online version who like to cyber with guys though those head-set thingys?
Trust me, you dont wanna cyber with PSO people. Then again I wouldn't cyber at all, but ESPECIALLY PSO people.
I agree, it's a bad idea to cyber if you can't see who's on the other end./ For all you know, the alleged 16 year old teen could turn out to be a 40 year old balding guy looking for victims.
Well the X-box live comes with a head-set with a microphone for talking instead of typing, so it definetly lessen the chances of what you said Impmon.
NUKE MAYHEM Wrote:Well the X-box live comes with a head-set with a microphone for talking instead of typing, so it definetly lessen the chances of what you said Impmon.

Even I can alter my voice. Not to mention, you can download creative recorder and some other programs for free and make yourself sound 96% just like a woman.

I used it myself to make some voices for my hentai games, wich no one else agreed to. :roll:
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I said X-box, not PC.
... Nuke, take yer X-Box some time and hatchet the fucker open.

It's a PC. For all intents and purposes it's a computer. Seriously, hatchet it open sometime, there's a computer modified to run games with that funky-ass controller and a different GUI on the inside. Try it, prove me wrong.
Ah, so true...
Matelk Wrote:... Nuke, take yer X-Box some time and hatchet the fucker open.

It's a PC. For all intents and purposes it's a computer. Seriously, hatchet it open sometime, there's a computer modified to run games with that funky-ass controller and a different GUI on the inside. Try it, prove me wrong.

Your forgeting two important detale, the PC is programed for many differant tasks, the X-box is programed souly for one purpose, to play games. You can't access the console's operating systems by the controler or by the option system you get when you turn it on without a game in it. Only pro hackers with expensive hacking equipment can have a chance to alter the X-box's systems.

Also, before you can say the PSO's voice masking system can fool me, your wrong, at best a guy trying to sound like a woman will just sound like a guy in drag.
It's also programmed for DVDs... heh