Join our server on Discord

Digimon 04 Lemon...... =D
Yup. It's me, IM. Some of ya may know me here on the DaD a year back, some of ya might not. Sorry for droppin' by here unexpectantly, but I wanted to share my lemon to a couple old friends and a couple new guys. Well, here it is! Hope ya guys enjoy.......... =)

It’s been a while………. I haven’t been able to make any new lemons since at least about 9 months ago. But hey, better late than never, no? =P Anyways, I’ve been able to do the one thing very few people have ever done: Write up a Digimon 04 lemon. I seem to be the only guy around that’s watched each and every episode of Digimon 04 in the US, so why not take the opportunity to make a lemon for all the Digimon fanatics out there? Well, here ya go, boys……….. enjoy. ^_^

Note: In case ya didn’t know, Zoe is the dubbed name for Izumi, Kazemon is the dubbed name for Fairymon, and Zephyrmon is the dubbed name for Shutumon. This lemon is also based on the episode “Zoe’s Unbeelievable Adventure” and partially from a previous episode called “Sockit Takuya”.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

---===+ Bee-auty Queen+===---

Kazemon and Ranamon were viciously fighting each other in one of Sakkakumon’s “realms” inside of him. Three HoneyBeemon, who were working for Ranamon, were watching as both girls pummeled the hell out of each other.

“Hurricane Wave!”

Kazemon launches her powerful wind attack against Ranamon, knocking her down, but not out. Then suddenly, after she gets back on her feet, Ranamon summons dark clouds above Kazemon.

“Draining Rain!”

A raging flood blasts right out of the clouds and flushes out Kazemon to the ocean waters nearby. As she’s struggling to get back ashore, Ranamon prepares another attack against her.

“Dark Vapor!”

A whirling dark twister forms around Kazemon, which sucks up the water with her in it. As Kazemon is spinning around in the whirlwind, her strength is being drained completely. The twister finally subsides, and Kazemon falls from the sky, sucked dry of all her energy.

Luckily, Kazemon didn’t sink but instead floated back to shore, but only to meet a deviously grinning Ranamon. Suddenly, Kazemon devolved back into Zoe as the HoneyBeemon looked worried for her, despite that they worked for Ranamon and are members of her “fan-club”.

“So, sugar-pie, think you had enough?” Ranamon said in her usual Southern Victorian accent, as Zoe was too weak to even look up at her.

Finally, Zoe coughed up some water and glared up at Ranamon. “*cough* Don’t even think I’m nearly finished with you yet!” Zoe tried to stand up, but fell back down as she’s still too weak to even move a muscle.

“That’s too bad, missy! You can’t even get up long enough to knock me down, much less lay a single finger on me. *faces the HoneyBeemon* You three there, hold her up!”

By Ranamon’s command, the HoneyBeemon picked up Zoe and held her up, while Zoe was still reeling after Ranamon nearly drowned her and drained her of all her strength. Ranamon swung her hand back, and gave Zoe a big time slap in the face!

“You’re such a pathetic little bitch! Why don’t you just give up and let *me* be the fairest one of all Digimon? Look at you, you’re not even beautiful enough to begin with! Your horrible face isn’t even pretty enough to compete with mine. Am I right boys?”

“Yes Queen Ranamon. Yay. Yay”, said the HoneyBeemon, reluctantly and sarcastically cheering on Ranamon.

Ranamon took a good look at Zoe’s whole body while the HoneyBeemon are still holding her up. “No wonder you don’t have any friends. You are as ugly as the day you came out of your mother’s ass! You are without a doubt the most pathetic creature to ever step into this world. And to think Mercurymon said that you were the fairest of them all! Bleh!”

“No…… you’re wrong.” Zoe said. “I can’t believe someone like you would consider yourself ‘beautiful’ when all you do is hurt and deceive people. And I do have friends! Takuya, Kouji, Tommy, J.P., and a lot more than you could ever imagine. I’m prettier than you would ever be, and that’s because I’ve got friends who think so!”

*SLAP, SLAP!* “Shut up, you little brat! I’ll let you know that I have a fan club full of very willing fans who admire my beauty! Right boys?”

The HoneyBeemon scratched their heads, reluctant for an answer.

“Look, if you three don’t start cheering for me again, not only will I kick you out of my fan club, but I’ll see that the three of you are destroyed!” shouted Ranamon.

The three HoneyBeemon sighed. “Yes, Ranamon. Yay. Yay. Yay.”

“That’s much better. And as for you, little twit, you won’t be needing THESE anymore…..”

Ranamon furiously ripped off Zoe’s clothes, piece by piece until she was nude, wearing nothing but her shoes and socks.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?” Zoe screamed out.

“Simple……… I’m showing my fans what happens when nasty, ugly girls like you get in my way! Alright boys, let go of her, I can handle her myself…….. for now.”

The HoneyBeemon carefully dropped Zoe down to the grass. They couldn’t do nothing but stare and gawk at Zoe’s almost completely nude body. “Wow……. She’s bee-autiful!”

Ranamon sighed. “Shut up and just watch……” *snaps fingers*

With that, Ranamon summoned a couple of floating illusionary hands, much like the last time she used them to torture Zoe, Tommy, and J.P. earlier before.

“Oh no, not again!” cried Zoe as she tries to cover herself up with her hands.

Ranamon snaps her fingers again as the hands grab Zoe’s body and bonds her arms and legs down to the ground. “Oh, don’t worry, darlin’…….. I’m not going to tickle ya this time, but I will TORTURE you. And trust me missy, it’s possible that you might like it……. or not.”

Two of the hands start massaging Zoe’s small, but round breasts as another one starts rubbing her delicate pussy lips. Soon, Zoe was overwhelmed by all of this as her face blushes and she starts to moan slightly. The two hands on her tits start playing with her nipples as the other hand fondles her clit and then finally penetrates her vagina with its middle finger. “Ahhhhhh…. uhhhhnnn…..” Zoe moans out loud.

Ranamon giggled. “What’s that, sugar-pie? I guess you really like this a lot, don’t you? Now let’s see what I can do…… ”

Ranamon got down on her hands and knees in front of Zoe’s cunt. With another snap of her finger, the floating hand that was fingering Zoe’s pussy vanishes. “Let’s see what you taste like down here……..” *smirk*

“Noooooo! Please…… stop…… ahhhh……” Zoe tried to scream out, but was finally met with Ranamon’s slippery frog-like tongue, penetrating within her tight pussy. “Mmmmmm, yuu shur tasthe good,” Ranamon said with her tongue inside Zoe’s vagina.

Ranamon started rolling circles inside Zoe with her slimy, long, amphibious tongue. While she did this, Ranamon found Zoe’s clit peeking out in front of her so she started stroking it as she used her other hand to reach down below Zoe to finger her asshole.

After a while of having her breasts fondled, Ranamon tongue-fucking her pussy and fingering her anal hole, Zoe couldn’t take it anymore.

“AHHHH!” Suddenly, Zoe’s orgasm erupted and shot into Ranamon’s mouth. Ranamon swallowed her juice in delight as the three HoneyBeemon who were looking on were amazed as their dicks started to fully erect. Ranamon finally got up and looked back at the three digimon who were happily watching her and Zoe.

“So boys, how much do you really like this so far?” Ranamon asked.

“We…… uhhhh…… errrr….”. The three HoneyBeemon stammered around for words as they were trying to hide their privates.

“Oh, don’t be shy, boys…… in fact, I’ve got a very wonderful present for ya.” *looks back at Zoe* “Sorry sugar-pie, but I think this is the part of the torturing that you WON’T like.”

With a snap of her fingers, Ranamon’s floating hands disappeared, freeing her arms and legs. Even though she is free, Zoe is now too exhausted to escape. “Alright boys, she’s all yours……” Ranamon said with a devious, toothy smile.

Wasting no time, the HoneyBeemon swarmed over to Zoe and took hold of her. “What are you doing, let go of me!” screamed out Zoe.

“What’s wrong, sugar? I thought you liked being around friends, so I gave you more friends to play with!” said Ranamon with a giggle.

Zoe tried to struggle as hard as she could with the little strength she had left in her. “Guys, you don’t want to do this to me! Please……. you don’t wanna hurt your friend, do you?”

The three HoneyBeemon hesitated, until one of them spoke up. “….. Sorry Zoe, but we can’t resist your bee-wilderment! And bee-sides, we’ll try not to hurt you too much……”

“Oh yes you will!” Ranamon said. “You’ll fuck up that ugly little bitch as hard as you can, or you’ll all get it!”

“Yes Queen Ranamon……” said the three HoneyBeemon all together.

The three of them started discussing what to do with Zoe. “Okay, you go and get her in the pussy while I get her to suck me,” said one HoneyBeemon to another. “And I’ll get her from bee-hind!” said another one with a snicker. All three of them got to their positions: One of them next to Zoe’s head, one of them underneath her, and another one on top of her.

The HoneyBeemon next to Zoe’s face grabbed her head and rubbed his dick all around her mouth before sticking it inside, forcing her to suck it. The one on the bottom lubed up Zoe’s asshole by rubbing the pre-cum off his dick around her tight anus. The one on top of Zoe didn’t hesitate at all and just quickly slid his cock inside Zoe’s delicate pussy hole.

“MMMMMPH!” Zoe tried to let out a scream, but one of the HoneyBeemon was too busy face-fucking her. The one on the bottom finally stuck his stiff, barely wet cock inside Zoe’s ass, which was still a bit painful for Zoe. All three HoneyBeemon started grabbing and rubbing Zoe’s breasts while they all fucked Zoe in one way or another.

“Mmmmmmmm……” After a while, Zoe started to like getting gangbanged by the three digimon. Her pussy and asshole relaxed to their hard cocks as they pumped into her. Ranamon didn’t look too pleased as she sees Zoe holding two of the HoneyBeemon’s shafts in pleasure while they fucked her. “What, don’t tell me you three are going soft on her! FASTER, HARDER, NOW!” ordered Ranamon.

“Yes Queen!” The three started viciously speeding up to the point where they could barely maintain their steadiness. Despite this, Zoe still enjoyed being fucked by them as she moaned in rhythm with the fucking.

“What’s going on?” said Ranamon with a worried look on her face. Eventually, Zoe and the HoneyBeemon were starting to reach their peaks as the HoneyBeemon fucked Zoe harder and faster than ever before.

“Ohhhhhh, I’m almost coming!”
“Me too!”
“Me…… THREE!”

“MMMMMMPH!” Zoe moaned as everybody finally reached their climax. Extremely exhausted and out of it, all three HoneyBeemon let go of Zoe. But on the other hand, Zoe was invigorated enough to stand back up and face Ranamon with a smile on her face.

“You……… filthy, dirty little slut! There was no way you could’ve got out of that one!” said Ranamon with an angry scowl.

“But I did, so what are you gunna do about it?” Zoe quickly picked up her D-Tector which was lying on the ground and was ready to Beast Spirit Evolve. “But as for you Ranamon, I’m going to do a little torturing myself. But this time, I will make sure you won’t like it!”

“EXECUTE…… BEAT SPIRIT EVOLUTION!”

Within moments, Zoe directly transformed into her bird/angel-like beast spirit.

“ZEPHYRMON!”

“Well well, Ranamon. Looks like I won’t be going soft on you for what you did to me!” Zephyrmon said.

“Well, trust me sugar, I won’t promise the same thing either! EXECUTE!” Ranamon’s fractal code suddenly flashed as she started to evolve to her beast spirit. “SLIDE EVOLUTION!”

A giant terrifying squid woman who once used to be Ranamon has finally emerged, ready to fight. “CALMARAMON!”

With that, the two powerful digimon battled it out once again………..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that’s it. I won’t say what happens next in the actual episode so I won’t spoil for y’all. If you can’t really catch Digimon Frontier 04 in your area, search online for some episode guides on 04. There’s a couple of them out there, I’m sure of. =P

But anyways, I want to point out that Digimon 04 fics and lemons are pretty much rare to find ever since Digimon’s move from FOX to Disney’s partner station UPN. And as one of the few people out there who has watched 04 from the very beginning to the very end, I will keep on contributing as much 04 lemons as possible for you Digimon fans out there. And if I can, I’ll supply lemons for future seasons to come too. =)

Stay tuned in! More 04 are comin’ this way soon! ^_^

(many special thanks to Dreaded Kitty for beta testin’ this lemon for me. ^_-)
hmm. first: Hello. and nice to meet you

The lemon is really great. Good job ^^
Not bad IM, though a little on the odd side. nice story in all.

*prepares to either be bugged aboyut massive leave of absence or not known at all.*
good job ^^
Very good work! I appreciate the continuation of all those unbeelievably bad puns, and the great flow out of and back into the real episodes.

Even though I'm not a big fan of the season, I'm glad to see Frontier receiving fan-support, even with its lack of viewers and lack of girls (for our purposes, anyways Twisted ).