Join our server on Discord

NYC gets first all-gay high school
... This is a Bad idea. I agree with Angeteen about the 'grow some balls' arguement, but I got a little beef of my own.

Back in the day when biggots ran around to find every colored man he could, there was a little thing called the Black School and the White School. I promise you that this Gay/Lez school is going to cause a situation just as large as the one that brought down Segrigation.

There are only a few events that will come from this School, Here are Three of the biggest I can think of.
1. The school is a big, big succes, and other school districts in other parts of the nation pick up the Idea. Suddenly, the County school system is screwed for cash, then funding for teachers and school supplies go down the drain, and every child is going to have a horrible education
2. The school isn't a very big success, and somewhere along the Way someone is going to start cutting funding. Then the Gay community Will Cry 'Wolf', and we'll get into a big trial over equal rights, ending up with the Gay school closed instead of just loosing funding.
3. The school is a big success, and They begen to be built across the nation. Soon, the Gay/lez schools get good funding while normal schools loose funding as some guy in power thinks that if he were to cut funds or not keep the G/L schools well supplied, someone will call him a Homophobe and he wont get re-elected. So Normal schools began to get a decreasing fund supply until someone calls the Equal rights on the Gay/Lez school because it's better funded than normal schools, then after some massive court case normal school and Gay/lez schools are re-integrated and Have a Don't Ask-Don't tell Polocy like the army and to call someone gay is a fine of 10,000 dollars.

In My Opinion, A Gay/Lez school will not be a wise investment. Now don't get me wrong, they could succed without too much hassle, but it would be hard. That and they would have to make a Gay/lez collage so they wouldn't get hassled out of grade school..... So I'm just going to say it. Gay/lez school is going to cost the government big time.

Messages In This Thread
NYC gets first all-gay high school - by milk me! - 07-29-2003, 01:48 PM
[No subject] - by InsaneImpmon - 07-29-2003, 02:13 PM
[No subject] - by Angeteen - 07-30-2003, 12:38 PM
[No subject] - by Anus Individual 20 - 07-30-2003, 01:07 PM
[No subject] - by InsaneImpmon - 07-30-2003, 03:27 PM
[No subject] - by Angeteen - 07-31-2003, 11:12 AM
[No subject] - by JaxomZero - 07-31-2003, 11:38 AM
[No subject] - by milk me! - 07-31-2003, 01:57 PM
[No subject] - by JaxomZero - 07-31-2003, 11:55 PM