Join our server on Discord

Meeting other Digimon fans
Heh, I would actually meet up with ya sometime, I go to school in Southern Wisconsin, about as close to Illinois as you can get without actually being in the state. I'm going back in a month or so.

But I think you could go to a Con and meet many people. They all have one thing in common basically. Although I do find it a lot easier to meet and talk to people when in costume at a Con. You should go to ACEN this year, it's in Milwaukee and is usually a blast.

I think I'll be Ashton Anchors this year, possibly Bridget, or maybe Tails if I feel especially gutsy.
Togashi Wrote:Heh, I would actually meet up with ya sometime, I go to school in Southern Wisconsin, about as close to Illinois as you can get without actually being in the state. I'm going back in a month or so.

But I think you could go to a Con and meet many people. They all have one thing in common basically. Although I do find it a lot easier to meet and talk to people when in costume at a Con. You should go to ACEN this year, it's in Milwaukee and is usually a blast.

I don't know who the first two are (or maybe I do, but I'm definitely not the master otaku) but anyone who'd go to a con as Tails has to be cool. What's the date(s) for Acen?
You can go to http://www.acen.org to see more about that Con. It's in May usually. I went with some friends last year and actually made a post that anyone from this board was welcome to meet me there.
Looks like Acen already went down this year, somewhere in the Chicago suburbs. Hopefully I'll have my stuff together by the time the next one comes around. If I do and this board is still a hoppin' then, I'll let you know.
Hey, cool i didn't know there was a person here in illinois on the board. :D

I live in Il , so once i can go to those anime-cons i'll probably tell you guys... DAD should still be up ^_^ (It better be >.<) .... just how many more years? o_o 3? oy -_-

I fergot to mention i had meh birthday on Aug 1 XD whee greet meh!
lol Irony, but most of us feel like this. yeah there are a good number of Digihentai fans out there, but most of them live few and far between. Heck I live in ontario and including michigan there are probably 8-10 people within 7 hour drives form here. Its not easy when there aren't easy ways to hang in real life.
I am sure we'll still be here in 3 years Haze ^^
Hazer123 Wrote:Hey, cool i didn't know there was a person here in illinois on the board. :D

I live in Il , so once i can go to those anime-cons i'll probably tell you guys... DAD should still be up ^_^ (It better be >.<) .... just how many more years? o_o 3? oy -_-

Cool. If you're in the Elgin area drop me a PM. Oh, and happy birthday!
Hey, some Ontarians, how about it, we're not alone after all, are we now? You guys live in da GTA by any chance? Oh wait, as another poster on this board said and I'll quote him:"I'm down in the unmentionable age or almost unmentionable, anyway. So hey found some people living in da hood of Ontario lol. One more thing, WOW a 44 year old Digimon fan, as much as that is weird, I find it impressive. It tells me a lot of good things about your character. To be a 44 fan of what is considered to be a kids show and to be proud of it requires a strong character, I'm impressed that is really cool. I have no idea how to describe it, time to go to the thesaurus. Alright to the gallery I go now, c ya.