Join our server on Discord

The anime that replaced Digimon in Japan. *sniff*
This show has taken over Digimon's timeslot. The show is called, Konjiki no Gash Bell.

http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/GB/

I've finished watching the 1st. episode (out of curiousity). The best way to describe the show is that it's similar to Digimon...except the Human's partners are Demon Children.

The source of the Children's Powers come from their books that their owners read out loud.

The show itself was pretty decent (close-up penis shots early on). I'm gonna D/L more eps. to see what happens next. Tthis show was done by Toei.
Those peeps look like they be thuggin'.
I'll have to check that show out. Anything featuring nudity couldn't be that bad. After all, look at what naked Tai and Matt did for Digimon. ;) lol lol lol
Quote:This show has taken over Digimon's timeslot.

Does this mean they're not producing any more digimon episodes at all or have they simply moved the series to another timeslot?
Fuh-reaky! Those kids look like Linda Blair in the Exorcist!
I must admit, this does look cool.
That girl with the big eys looks like a freaking robot! O_o
Lol, almost all of em look freaky =P

Looks like it has potential though.
GRRRRrm, damn cable company changing the secudule. *wimpers* now i'm even more pissed off cause my mate Blackwing hasn't brrn online much, i really want to talk to him, i'm so worried and i'm fliping out over it. If anyone here knows him, can you please PM me and tell me his situation?
A man once said "a copy of a beautiful thing, is an ugly thing."

- Goemon

Heh, sorry, but from what information I've managed to gather from Prophet's post, it sounds just like a recycled redition of Digimon. That won't stop me from watching it though. @_@
[Image: cha_gash.gif]

[Image: cha_colulu.gif]

I don't know. Maybe the characters look better in their animated form, but these stills just look silly. Oh, how I pine for the days of yesteryear...