Join our server on Discord

New Lemon. translated!
Hi. This one of my first translated Lemons ;)

And Special Thx to urban dream. He helped to translate the Lemons ;)

I hope you like it^^

Nr. 11
Charas: Veemon
Agumon

Please don't carry on reading if you're younger than 18 years and / or you don't like M/M stories. If you're not and you do, enjoy my story :) .
(Note: 'Football' in this story is a reference to soccer, and not American football.)

"THE FOOTBALL GAME"

It was in the middle of summer. The weekend was coming closer, and Agumon was looking forward to it. He had planned to go walking in the mountains. "Only another day," he told himself happily on Friday, and he did his best to get the day behind him as quickly as possible. He just couldn't wait to go walking, because he was an absolute sports fanatic. He loved simply everything that helped to keep him fit.
The next day, he got up especially early, made a couple of sandwiches and took some drinks from the fridge. Then he started off towards the mountains. The one he had selected to be his destination wasn't very steep but perfect for walking. The way to it was fairly long though, and took Agumon past many different places. One of them was the football ground. There, a couple of digimon were playing -- yep, you guessed it -- football. And since Agumon was a real football fanatic as well, he walked over to them and asked them whether he could join in. The other digimon agreed immediately. Luckily, he was already wearing shorts.
They began playing. Agumon was good, but he wasn't the only one in that respect. The other team had a very good player as well. It was Veemon, and he was actually even better than Agumon. Agumon began to watch him, and forgot that he was playing himself. He was beginning to get a very strange feeling, one he usually only got it when sleeping with a digi lady. He couldn't understand why he was getting it from looking at a male digimon like Veemon. But somehow, he was, and he couldn't get his eyes off him.
"Whoa," he thought. "How he moves his body, how he dribbles that ball. Amazing."
He felt his trousers getting tight, so he quickly said: "OK guys, I've got to stop playing now, I still want to go walking today."
And suddely, Veemon said: "I'm stopping too. I've still got things to do."
So they all stopped playing, and Agumon was already walking back towards his backpack when Veemon stopped him and said: "But you're all sweaty. Don't you think you ought to take a shower or something before you go?"
"Yeah, OK, but where?" said Agumon.
"There's a little waterfall not very far from here. We can wash ourselves there."
"You as well?" asked Agumon.
"Yeah," replied Veemon, "I'm not going home any more."
At the thought of getting into the water naked with Veemon, Agumon got that funny feeling again. But in a way, he wanted it too, didn't he? So he agreed to come along.

After a walk of about five minutes they arrived at the waterfall. There were no other digimon there, they were on their own. Veemon got undressed first. He took off his shorts and stepped under the waterfall. Agumon did the same. He stood next to Veemon. The tips of both their penises were visible.
"Aah, my feet hurt," said Veemon.
"Oh, I know that problem," replied Agumon. "There's only one thing you can do about that. Come on, lie down, I'll massage you."
"OK."
Veemon got on his back. Agumon took his feet and gave them a good, strong massage. Veemon started moaning.
"D'you like that?" asked Agumon lustfully.
"Y-yeah," replied Veemon, gasping. He got his penis out of its pouch and started rubbing it while Agumon carried on massaging his feet. Agumon was growing fully erect as well. He took his cock into his hand and rubbed it agains Veemon's feet. Both moaned. Veemon trapped Agumon's penis between the soles of his feet and started moving his feet. Agumon screamed with pleasure and lust. Veemon hurried up, and Agumon's lust grew. He pushed two of his claws into Veemon's bumhole and massaged it. Veemon was gasping faster and louder now, and his feet and hands were moving even quicker.
Agumon finally came from the feeling of Veemon's hot bumhole around his claws. He shot his load all over Veemon's feet, until they were all sticky. Veemon too was just about to climax when Agumon got up and sat on his penis, beginning to rock up and down energetically. Veemon groaned loudly. "Ohhyyess... Don't stop..." Agumon increased the speed of his movement until Veemon came at last, shooting his load up Agumon's bum. The load was so huge that some of the cum came running back out. Veemon greedily licked it up. Agumon got the idea and licked the cum off Veemon's feet until he was clean again.
Exhausted but happy he sighed: "No walking today, then. I'll have to go tomorrow, then."
"Can I come too?" asked Veemon.
"Sure," replied Agumon.
"Okay then. See you tomorrow morning at my place then."
"Okay."
They kissed each other good night.

To be continued........

That was number 11. Hope you liked it. Questions, suggestiongs, criticism to the usual adress:

Ryudo1@gmx.at or to digilover2003@lycos.de

(I check the first adress for new mail more often than the second one^^)

Sincerely, your Digilover
Good :D its a great Lemon !!!!
wie immer :D
Thx^^

(w
Find ich gut, das ihr miteinander zusammen arbeitet.

Also die Lemon selber ist dir gut gelungen. ^_^

Macht einfach weiter so ^_^