Join our server on Discord

Poll: How slutty are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'll have sex on the first date
34.78%
8 34.78%
I'll do it the way you like it.
26.09%
6 26.09%
I'll be all over you, with your cum all over me.
17.39%
4 17.39%
I'll suck you under the table in public places.
0%
0 0%
My holes feel the best with your penis in it.
21.74%
5 21.74%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How slutty are you?
Eh? Just one? Ha!

PIMP POWER!!! *an army of horny Renamon appear*

Hehehe... Go get him, girls...
I want a Renamon! I've never had sex, either!
I have! *dreamy anime face* Nothing like it... *blink* Aaaanyway... want a Renamon did you say? Have three! *spawns three Renamon which all pounce on Cel*
Spawning Renamon? I MUST HAVE THIS SECRET! What tome of ancient forbidden knowledge is this ritual stored in. The Necronomicon? Something by Alastair Crowley? Lovecraft? I MUST KNOW!
*cough* It's SPAM. Make stuff happen without fancy spells or rubbish like that. *spawns a beer, drinks*
*Puts on evil doctor lab coat*

SPAM! Yes, of course! The secret to knowledge! SPAM! I must synthesize this at once!
Cel Wrote:Spawning Renamon? I MUST HAVE THIS SECRET! What tome of ancient forbidden knowledge is this ritual stored in. The Necronomicon? Something by Alastair Crowley? Lovecraft? I MUST KNOW!
Actually, it's in the Book of Creation. If you have that you can make anything you bloody want!

Of course, only one copy of the Book exists, and I get the feeling it's in some Hasid's Trunk of Old Junk.

However... /me casts "Unsummon Renamon". All the Renamon disappear, because too many people have Renamon fetishes.
Cel Wrote:I want a Renamon! I've never had sex, either!
So has most of the board never have.
But anon is right.
Yeah, but...Renamon. Come on.

EDIT: You're at a place where people go to put up homemade hentai and fanfiction about having sex with Digimon. What do you think is going to happen? :P

And as for your Unsummon, I'll raise you a Magic Missile.
I'll raise everyone an INFERNO!!! *blasts the area with uber powerful fire attack, doing 999999999 damage to everyone*