Join our server on Discord

Teen Titans - Raven Covered in Cum
Kid, you're seriously testing me. Shut it.
I'm gonna say this as calmyly, and as simple as possible... and there will be no more spoken about this... THIS time YOU started it, so don't tell me to shut it.

With that said, I'm NOT talking in this topic anymore.
*quickly pops two asprins into his mouth*

Children, children...

:roll:

Prophet: Okay, I've managed to come up with some half-baked ideas, so make use of what you can, and what you can't, forget about it.

I remember hearing somewhere in the topic about Raven not wanting anyone in her room. The ideas I have both rely on this concept. The first idea is sort of a gothic setting inside of Raven's room (charms, depressing posters, ect.). To make things interesting, Beast-Boy is currently shakled to the wall, while Raven is saying something about "how she warned him to stay out."

My second idea is probably one everyone has seen before, but still, I'm going to give it a shot. My idea for this is to have Raven taking a shower. While she is doing this, Beast-Boy/Cyborg is in the process of stepping inside, not knowing what she is currently doing in there. Raven, of course, throws something at them (can be a bar of soap, or her using her powers to throw something...heavier)

Well that's it. Hope you consider taking one of them up (if you do, how about the second?).
Quote:I remember hearing somewhere in the topic about Raven not wanting anyone in her room. The ideas I have both rely on this concept. The first idea is sort of a gothic setting inside of Raven's room (charms, depressing posters, ect.). To make things interesting, Beast-Boy is currently shakled to the wall, while Raven is saying something about "how she warned him to stay out."

That sound interesting, I'll think about it. Anyway, I liked your other idea on Jade being the Queen of those shadow ninjas (my favorite episode)...I've been trying to get around drawing that for a while.
Let's see now...how did that request go?

*thinks for a moment*

Oh yes...the poser. Be sure to let me know when/if you finish it. That way I can colorize it.

Also, and this is just me, but I've kind of noticed that I can easily reconize if a piece of art is yours. How do I do it? By looking at the lips. They always seem kind of puffy for some odd reason (watch Fooly Cooly and you'll see what I mean). Still, I love them all the same. :D
2 bad u covered Raven's boobs in that group pic.
Heh, artists do that sometimes. For example, did you see that one pic of Mimi 01 and her hat string that "amazingly" managed to cover her nipples.
Stupid Geocities! I have been trying for the past three days to look at Prophet's pics, both in this topic and in his Reunion Day. It keeps coming up with some kind of error message. Is there anyother site that has his stuff on it, prefferably these Teen Titans pics?
Did you try not clicking the link, but instead dragging it into the URL bar? (or copy&pasting it there?) GeoCities doesn't let you click it directly.
after rewatching the sisters ep, which is my fav so far, how about having Starfire bent over with that emeral in her ass, & Blackfire looking at it smiliing.

I just got some wierd thing about girls having things in their asses. Dont know why.