Join our server on Discord

Teen Titans - Raven Covered in Cum
Great new works PP, but in the Raven/Beast Boy pic, did you ment Raven's expression on her face to look like she's thinking "Is this over yet"?
THe newest two are great (I admit, the first one DOES seem a bit static... but I suppose it can't be helped at the moment).

Even though i DO love your work, Prohpet... I'm not going to ask for any requests (your swamped with enough of them, and I understand that you're getting tired of making doujins... so I would NEVER burden you witha request this time.)
Quote:I'm already getting tired of drawing mangas. I'm not sure I'll finish X-men, but I will finish reunion.

But you will still draw single pics right prophet?

PLEASE DON'T EVER QUITE! :cry:
great work PP, as always ^_^

ponderment, (yes, big word!) would you mind if i was to color peek pic? XD

NUKE MAYHEM Wrote:Great new works PP, butin the Raven/Beast Boy pic, did you ment Raven's expression on her face to look like she's thinking "Is this over yet"?

thats what expression i'd expect from her on the show ^^;
NUKE MAYHEM Wrote:Great new works PP, but in the Raven/Beast Boy pic, did you ment Raven's expression on her face to look like she's thinking "Is this over yet"?

Yeah, I was gonna have her say that.

Quote:But you will still draw single pics right prophet?

Yes.

Dark Sylia Stingmon Wrote:I like them both.. but mostly the second picture. Gives me ideas for fanfic.. *grins and slinks off*

I hope to see it.
Great work Prophet, I can tell this is not the last time I will see yer works on this subject ^_^

I almost forgot when the series was comin out. Thanks to you I was able to catch it. Tis much different than the other series like JL. Bit more anime I would have to say, mostly with the comical responses =P
Prophet, don't forget the most obvious pic you can do, a Starfire/Raven lesbo pic. I mean a chick like Raven looks like she would definet go Lesbo, and it would be cool to see her teach an in-experianced Starfire the ropes about lesbo sex(Actually I'm not into lesbo, but I was thinking about the others here who are).
It's kinda hard to imagine Ravin getting it on with the others just based on her personality alone....dark and brooding. It's probably the reason why the Beast Boy and Raven pic didn't come out too well.

I'm thinking she's more compatible with the rave guy, Blackfire or Batman.
Quote:I'm thinking she's more compatible with the rave guy

Then use him I think he is prefect! (yet I still loved the Beast Boy pic with her......they say opisites attract......ummm I guess there wrong?)

I mean she just went with the Rave Boy No questions asked. I am sure they had some Long, hot, and emotionless sex! ^_^
That, or she'd telekenetically spank Jinx (with a paddle, of course... she'd probably have the little witch hogtied too so she doesn't squirm.. or cast bad luck hexes) for going into her room (she wants NOBODY in her room).

Raven: This party is pointless...
Rave guy: Everything's pointless... wanna go talk about it?