Join our server on Discord

Teen Titans - Raven Covered in Cum
Mouuu... what about something overly cute with Raven and Starfire? They'd be an ultra-cute pair, in a very Asuka/Rei sorta way. o.o
You have a point they would seem like a Asuka/Rei pairing! ^_^
the show is awesome.

A color version would be cool. In fact, one colored as starifre, & a second as blackfire rule.

& whatever idiot said the show sucked is just that, an idiot. The only thing wrong, is the total rip-off of a fight between the sisters. Black's arm was cought, & star was like WTF, & i was also. That a rip off.

We need a cool tentacle-rape of both sisters together by those police things.

Ha, star getting her sister off. In more ways then one.

EDIT: drop x-men: evo, & work on a Teen titan doujin.
Prophet Wrote:Did anyone seen today's Teen Titans?

I blew my load when Starfire was radiating in front of those roses and blew it again when Blackfire was dancing at the rave. :shock: Just think what would happen if those two kissed and made up, or they did more than just kiss.

Ai Shimai...Love Sisters in Japanese. :D

Edit: I almost forgot that I can draw this stuff. :P

. . . . you are officially scaring me.
Indeed.
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:. . . . you are officially scaring me.

*Waru EATS both Boss Reo and DragonBlazer*

*belches*

THAT SCRAY ENOUGH FOR YOU, KIDDIES?!?!?!?!

Anyways, for whomever said to make two versions.. it may be harder than it allready seems (Star Fire and her sis wear two different types of clothing, and their eyes are not similar. Star Fire giving us that "innocent girl" look, whereas Black Fire is more like "yeah, you LIKE watching me go through this, DON'T you?"... ok MAYBE not that far.. but close enough for "Blazin B")
::SLices through Waru's stomach, stepping out and backhanding him upside his jaw::

Ive seen scarier.

Don't touch.
::Follows Reo::

Glad I cannot smile (And that's not a joke)
*Both of them walk together.. AND ARE ABSORBED BY A GIANT AMOEBOID BLOB WITH HIGHLY CORROSIVE DIGESTIVE ENZYMES!!!!*

*Waru quickly stiches back up his stomach*

MAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Fear the Waru!!!

*cricket noises*

I SAID FEAR!!!!!

allright... this is geting WAY too silly.. let's just keep with the subject AS IT WAS (aka Teen Titans... stuff).
Waru, you are severely annoying me.