Join our server on Discord

artists wanted for adult mobile game
Quote:You read it wrong. What I meant was that artists here don't really produce works for "outside interests", namely, sites that would be using the works for commercial purposes. I would consider commissioned works to be a private interest.

Not fair to judge all artists defination of commissioned rights in a group. ;)

While in my experience, most artists merely have you pay for your time, rather then the 'license' to reproduce or resell your work, it's not unheard of. IRL, I myself actually do do work for commercial use. While I've yet to do a Hentai game, I've done other works like flyers and business cards for actual, legitimate businesses. The difference between that, and the $10 commissions I take from this site? I charge more for the commercial work, since it's what will be used for the company to make money.

As for this, I actually wouldn't mind doing the art for a game. However, sadly, I couldn't do it under a "pay if I get paid" contract.

Kisenber, if you get the money to pay an artist for the art, Feel free to contact me. I have no problems with working for someone with ambitions. But I still have to give priority to work that gaurantees payment, over one with just potential. You'll find this to be the option just about anywhere you go. But if you can find an artist of quality you like that'll work for free until you start selling the game, I wish you the best of luck. <=)

Later
I decided to apply this share based payment because:
1. I have not to much money
2. I couldn't forecast the busines trends
3. I don't know how much would it cost for me
4. To be the no1 in the market I need at least 10 different content
4.1. much money ([4.] * [3.])
4.2. much risk ( [2.] * [4.1.] )
5. You interested in selling game that will increase sellings

How much money would you expect for the work with the following recomendation:
- need one splash screen
- option: board customization (eg. back of the cards)
- about 5 scene each consist of 3-4 frames, the scenes act as continous animation (eg in order 1-2-3-2-1... or 1-2-3-1-2-3...)
- the images must be enjoyable in different low resolutions (at least 200x200, 176x144, 128x96), so I guess the best option is to create high resolution pictures without nicity, and the top/bottom edges must not contain relevant "action" (because of different screen ratio)
- option: limited advertisement in "credits" screen (name, e-mail, website)
- option: you can put the free demo version on your homepage (as a reference work/advertisement)
- option: you can sell the game via your homepage (there is not to much motivation in prepay system)
- (probably) I will make free demo (censored) applet version (playable on-line with browser), option: you can put it on your site