Join our server on Discord

I Just Love You ~REBORN AND UPDATED~
Aniron, please try not to threaten one of our best authors, 'kay? o_O;;;

Anyway, that bit revived the series very well. I dare say it was the most energetic, vivid bit of writing I've seen from you yet! Like always, I'm very much looking forward to the next installment. ^^
It's hard to work under these conditions... ^_^;;;;;;; *dabs at the growing puddle beneath him* Ack, that's gonna take forever to get out...

Okay, sorry there's no update this week. I...um...kinda went ahead and wrote a lemon. Its only reason for existing is to get me into the DHZ Lemon section (stupid rules *muttermutter*), and to get a little story idea out of my head. It's up at Media Miner (Soni didn't update last night; bastard), right over here:

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php?cid=173563&submit=View+Chapter&id=57244

Yeah, it sucks. Leave me alooooooooooone... >_<

I swear, I'll get back to work on IJLY! I will! I promise! Put the guns away! ;_;

agz
aww..... no guns? damn.... oh well, just hurry up with the stuff, i must read!
Yes, please, no guns. ^_^;;;;;;; I'm running out of yellow pants...

Alright, scene 18~! Huzzah!

Fifteen minutes later, Tai stumbled through the door to the Kamiya apartment, his arms and legs aching under the dead weight of young Kari. He'd had to carry her two blocks to the building, up several flights of clanging metal stairs, and down the catwalk to the door itself, where he'd fumbled and struggled to unlock and open the door for three minutes. All in the dark, and after an unnaturally exhausting day.

Once the door had been opened, he'd staggered in, stumbling and nearly falling forward, his sister's body flopping in his arms, then tensing and gripping him around his neck and torso. He regained balance quickly, but that didn't stop his brain from panicking and his heart from hammering. He took a couple seconds to compose himself, flicked a few locks of brown hair (his sister's and his own) out of his eyes, and closed the door with his foot. He then edged over to the light switch by the door, and tried to flip it up with his elbow.

After a few frustrating minutes of blind fumbling, Tai gave it up and peered into the darkness. He could just barely make out one large, long, rounded shape and a smaller, boxy shape just opposite it. A few seconds of peering later, he realized they were the couch and the television, respectively. There was a clear path between them, and beyond was the mouth to the hallway that lead to their room.

He shifted Kari in his arms, and made his way through the family room. On the other side of it, he walked until he bumped into a wall, then made his way over to the hallway in the dark, keeping one elbow touching the wall to help guide him. He bumped into a few hanging pictures, sending them swinging and scraping against the wall, but otherwise he made it through without hassle.

Of course, the door to his room was closed. He had to let one arm slip under Kari, hooking her against his body, to free his hand to turn the knob. He pushed the door all the way open with his knee, then wobbled in.

He had to pry her off himself. Even in her sleep, her limbs had locked themselves around him, and they weren't willing to unlock. And she was sweaty, too; she always was when she fell asleep in someone's arms. This made for a sticky, trying situation. And sometimes she woke up, and restored her grip, and that wasn't helping, either. Tai was dodging her arms and legs before she was finally off.

As soon as she was on the bed, she rolled over, curled up into a loose fetal position, shivered, and settled back into a world of somnolence. A couple minutes more, and she was snoring lightly.

Tai pulled the blanket up to her neck, and tucked the blanket underneath her body.

Standing there in the dark, looking at her sleeping, he was overcome by a swell of d
good really good
ONE comment on this? JUST ONE? Whatever happened to the rest of agz's fanbase? =O

Seriously, though, that was okay... Not much happened, but the writing was flawless. As always, I'm
[Image: cooltext9531237.jpg]
[Image: cooltext9531245.jpg]
must read more.... if i cant have guns, are swords allowed? i hav one of those LotR sowrd replicas, Narsil, i believe its called, hehehe....
nice flaming text urban (can't make my own)
Yeah you can. Go to cooltext.com, click on "Logos" and then on "Flaming". It's not always working, but when it is, it's pretty neat :)
yeah it is kinda