Join our server on Discord

I Just Love You ~REBORN AND UPDATED~
Quote:Just found this lemon today. It's one of the best stories I've found on DaD. There's no sex, no muck, no crap. Just 100% entertainment. I hope you finish your other projects and return to this - this story is just begging to be finished.

Well, thank you. ^_^;; I'm glad you enjoyed the story (seemingly) as much as I've enjoyed writing it. I've been struggling all day today to try and get back into writing this, and--

AnironUndomiel Wrote:I am currently not attending school for medical reasons, and was aimlessly wondering the net when i found this site. I was drawn to read Lord Archives fanfics, all of them. hehe, like i said, i hav a lota time on my hands. Anyway, i just wanna say that i have read many MANY books in my life, from contemporaries like tom clancy and stephen king to shakespeare, dickens, and dare i say tolkien (author of the Lord of the Rings). Out of all those works of literature, i can safely say that none has captivated me as this little fanfic. I hope that more of it be written as soon as possible, as i am getting killed with anticipation. Also i would like if _agz_ can tell me where to find others of his work. Also, i am not a hardcore fan of digimon, what i no comes from episode guides and Archive's fictions, please dont kill me for my atrocious crime... Oh yea, i guessed it was Daisuke who kicked hikari in the ass the moment i realized that takeru wouldnt kick any1 over such a small thing, hehe...

*jaw-drops*

*eyes grow huge*

*glasses crack*

*steam blows out of ears*

*arms wave in the air like a chicken's wings*

*screams*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

You're kidding, right?! I mean, both of you. You're both kidding, yes? I mean...

*reads again*

King, Clancy, Shakespeare, Dickens, and Tolkien. And Lord Archive.

O_O

Okay, now I *really* need to get back to work on this... O_O;;;; Aniron and Razzie, your reviews are my new favorites, and one of these days I'm going to find both of you and hug you guys to death. The comments you have made are the single-most flattering pieces of C&C I have *EVER* recieved. If neither of you would mind, I'd like to put your names in the "Thank You" list I've been planning to add to the Author's Notes at the end of this story.

*digitally hugs both Aniron and Razzie* ^________________________^

agz (getting his ass back to work)
both deserved prices (right spelled ?) for their comments. To force you more, you should continue it. The story is really just great and it is hard to find suiting words. Well I like it a lot too and I hope it'll be continued. I am sure you'll find the passion to continue with it. ^^
you really should finish this up because it's really interesting plus when you have a good fic like this then your readers will come back to check if it's been updated every time they come here so come on finish man you really should
Write, agzy, write like the wind! :D
well, lets all cross our fingers and look at agz with hope in our eye, maybe that'll guilt him into writing more :). anyway, while we wait for the next installment of agz's masterpiece, you guys are more than welcome to take a look at a lil lemon i wrote myself, its just above this thread, and i really hope agz can comment on it! (stares at a poster of agz, drooling, and mumbling "my idol"....) ^_^
sure i will give your lemon a look too. ^^

heh yea. he is a great author and a great colorist. you should check his pics too. really awesome. You wont regret it ^^
yeah they're pretty good
AnironUndomiel Wrote:well, lets all cross our fingers and look at agz with hope in our eye, maybe that'll guilt him into writing more :). anyway, while we wait for the next installment of agz's masterpiece, you guys are more than welcome to take a look at a lil lemon i wrote myself, its just above this thread, and i really hope agz can comment on it! (stares at a poster of agz, drooling, and mumbling "my idol"....) ^_^

*eyes Aniron*

FANBOY!

*runs away, screaming*

*comes back, laughing*

Kidding, kidding. ^_^;;;; I'm one to talk, after all...

*hides Lord Archive/ThunderEchoes t-shirt*

>_> You saw NOTHING. *NOTHING*!

Anyway...yeah, It's good that I got my ass back to work. I feel...I dunno...ALIVE again. ^_^;;;; Progress is being made, I'm doing what I love to do...

Yeah. I feel ALIVE. ^^

Alright, here's a rather rough scene 17. It's rough because it's transitory and...well, it's my first bit of writing on this story in a while. It's rough, but once I get back into the flow of things, it'll get better.

I hope. O_o;;;;;

She heard him coming. It was hard not to; he was running, and his shoes were flopping against the cement, their redundant *flop-flop*ing echoing off the buildings. Besides, who else would be so eager to catch up with her? There weren't any major perverts in this part of town; no one ever got snatched from the streets around here. This was a nice place to live.

So it was him. It could be no one else.

The flopping noises neared her, and she focused her gaze on the sidewalk. She didn't want to look at him, just in case she ended up looking at his face. If she looked in his face, she'd end up looking in his eyes, and she didn't know if she could stand to see what was in there.

*Don't look,* she told herself. *Don't look, don't look, don't look.*

He was right behind her. He was pulling up beside her. Kari kept her eyes on a long, winding crack that traveled along the length of the sidewalk. She would not look. She would *not*.

He was just to her left. He was right next to her.

He was passing her. He was going on ahead, still running, shoes still flopping.

Kari stopped, and looked up. She just barely caught a glimpse of the man in the jogging shorts before he disappeared around the corner. Stunned, she stood there, completely unnerved.

*Maybe he's not coming. What if he's still back there in the bathroom? What if he ends up in there all night?*

She turned and looked back down the way she came. All she saw was an endless concrete path, dimly lit by the flickering yellow-orange streetlights. The sun had come and gone, the day was done, and little Kari was all alone.

All alone.

Suddenly she was scared. Sure it was a nice neighborhood, but shit *still* happened from time to time. She couldn't possibly be as safe as she thought she was; surely someone would come along, grab her up and carry her away. Then that someone would take her to some shady part of town and--

She ran. She couldn't stay, she had to go, go, *go*. She had to get out of this inky night and into the safety of her well-lit home. So she ran, her legs pumping, her hands balled into swinging fists. Her eyes jumped from left to right, searching her surroundings for dark men in long coats with hands like tarantulas: hairy, and full of twitchy, sticky appendages. This man, with his spider-hands, was in every dark corner that caught her eye. His grin was wide and his teeth were bright and shining.

*If he catches me, he'll have a mouth full of red instead of white,* Kari thought dazedly. *Wait...where have I seen that before?*

She looked left, and saw him again--only now he had two oversized canines, dangling from his upper gums. The teeth parted, and a bright red tongue danced over their surface. Kari screamed, and turned away--

Hands grabbed her. She tried to break away, but the hands--hairy and sticky, just as she'd imagined--held her effortlessly. She tugged and twisted, pulling with her all her weight, trying to escape the creature's grip. She began to cry when she realized it was hopeless--

"Stop!" someone yelled. "Stop!"

*It's Tai,* Kari thought, still struggling to free herself. *Tai's come to save me.*

"Stop!" The voice was even closer now. "Stop, damn it!"

Kari let her knees unlock, and she dropped to the ground and began to twist her arms and kick out with her legs. One of her feet hit home, and she heard the man with the spider-hands and the dangling fangs cry out. His hands loosened, and she was free. She scrambled away across the concrete--

--and the hands pulled her back again. She closed her eyes, and started to cry.

"Stop it! *Stop*!" she heard Tai say. "Just stop!"

She turned and looked at her captor with eyes full of tears. It was a man with pale blue skin, sleek blonde hair, and dark eyes full of hunger. His free hand stretched out towards her, the over-long nails poised to claw her face to shreds--

Then, in the blink of an eye, the man began to disintegrate, falling away to reveal a boy with a big hair underneath.

It was Tai. This whole time, it had been Tai. The blue man had been a hallucination, a fantasy. A figment of fear and the shadows.

"Stop it, Kari," Tai whispered. "Settle down. It's just me..."

She stared at him, tears pouring out of her eyes, then pushed herself close, wrapping her arms around his waist. He locked his arms around her, and felt her shake and jerk as she began to cry. Looking down at the top of her head, he found he wanted to cry, too. He fought it off; he had to remain composed. For her. If only for her.

Gently, he peeled her arms away from his body, and scooped her up in his arms. She laid her head on his shoulder and, still crying and trembling, slid her arms around his neck. Tai hooked her arm under her, to hold her in place, and patted her back with his free hand.

"We're gonna go home, okay?" he whispered to her. "We're gonna go home, alright?"

He felt her whole body shudder, and then she nodded, warm tears dripping onto his neck. Tai began to walk, whispering consoling words to his sister, holding her the way he'd hold a baby, making his way home.

Right up until she fell asleep, he could hear her apologizing to him.

Any thoughts? Bitchings? Rantings? ANYTHING?!

agz (writin' again)
interesting
O.o, kinda weird, but good weird. I think you really captured the panic a 8 year old (she is 8 rit?) would feel walking inthe dark. And i also think you captured the nature of fear, you really start to panic once you start running away from it, the shit really hits the fan when you decide that you can face the fear, but have to run away from it. very nice piece of writing.
*holds gun up to agz's head*
Aniron: "now write more please"
Agz: "Ill get on it right away!"
*puts gun safety on and lowers it*
Aniron: "i look forward to your next scene"
*agz pisses his pants*
Aniron chuckles evilly....