Join our server on Discord

4 cd set of over 550 doujinshi's
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2941834470

Well i saw this was an area for links and saw someone posted info about doujinshi's so i thought i'd post my link. If it goes again the rules sorry. Just delete it if it is against the rules mod's..

bidders on the auction have to be 18 and over. There are no nude pics in the auction page so anyone can view it just be 18 to bid on it.

list of different comics in it:
agent aika akazukin cha cha alice blue sumbarine bondage fairies bubblegum crisis chobits co-ed cowboy bebob darkstalkers dead or alive dragonball esper mami excel saga flame of recca fui kuri gakkou ggx giant robo bunsmith cats hand maiden may kikaru no go i'll be an angel i's kare kano lab blue girl lost universe magical knight maho tsukai mamotte shugogett mario martion successor maze mega man card captor sakura card captors outlaw star parasite eve paru pokemon record of lodoss war rounini kenshin sailor moon final fantasy king of fighters love hina madia natural v natural x neo ranga neon genesis one piece revolutionary girl oh my goodness onegai teacher resident evil rockman sakura wars sex philes sexhibition zoids zelda

again sorry if it was too off topic for the links section.
God damn thats a lot of... whatevers. Oh yea, Transformers rule hehe.
Should i add comma's next auction to the list of different comics?
sigh.. only one bid on my last auction... don't know why no one bid... I had like 100 page views and only one bid. I really don't now what else i could sell on ebay. what other item can i sell cheaply and make some small profit off of. i thought about hentai episodes on cd but... ebay will boot me off ebay perminitly if i sell anything illegal... so far these comics aren't illegal so i can sell them.. I wish there was something else i could think of... 100 page views and only 1 bid dang... i wish i knew html so i could make the webpage look a little nicer but i dont.. perhaps i could get some html software on kazaa. I tried ebay's turbo lister that many sellers use but there wasn't anything special that let me choose like background and special setup. i probly have to buy ebay's pro version instead of the free version to get options like that... All my auction is for is to help pay for my weekly comic books and try to save up for a decent win 98 laptop.. maybe an xp based machine but without xp on it. i want 98 because i can play dos games on it and i can't play them on xp so i'd have to wipe the xp off the system.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1604&item=2942693908