Join our server on Discord

Would this make a decent series? (Non-Digimon, Non-Lemon)
Jsut wondering if this was worth writing...please read and reveiw

The XV World
Chapter One: Beginnings

I remember it like it was yesterday.

The new Xtreme Virtual Game Center opened up only a few miles from my home. My friends and me had been playing XV games for years. The home systems were really cool, they came with a full body suit and a helmet and visor which all wirelessly connected to a console that displayed the game world into your helmet, which had a monitor on the inside, from the current online server you were accessing. I always thought of these games like plugging into the Matrix, except you can
Being trapped in a virtual game would be...not cool. The story was ok but I have a question. If the players wanted out and they were logged out when their character dies, would they not simply kill themselves? Anyway, things like that can be fixed in sequels, or maybe you had just planned us to think that and make someone kill themselves to be logged out but they actually died in real life.
Yeah, I think I just confused myself... :oops:

And yes, anything is worth writing. It is a nice healthy way to escape from reality. 8)
Well see that's the kinda input I need, constructive stuff, that was the whole point of posting it, to troubleshoot it. Thanks for the input and if I actually go through with writing a series on it, I'll definatly look into making changes.