Join our server on Discord

Mig's New Chracter Design - I Need some Critique here
(And, by the way, forgive my scanner. It has a tendency to suck.)

[Image: tehgirl.jpg]

Here's a character I sketched up at 1 am last night.
To me, she seems sorta like a warrior chick to me (The headband and facial expression)
However, I need ideas

Anyone have any suggestions on clothing, or whatever? She even needs a name
I've been getting really bad at this lately.
The only times I've come up with good characters lately is when I've stuck to generic stuff (Look at my Kittie stuff on Newgrounds. Sure, she may seem anything but generic due to coloring and such, but her basic components aren't anything really exciting)
I definelty see her in a karate gi, with bandaged up feet and hands. All ready to fight XD
Karate Gi? Let's try and be a little more original... I can see her in a traditional kimono where she whips out the ancient bladed fans the shaolin monks once used in battle. Trinkets of sorts would drape from her outfit, including a cricket in a small wooden cage hanging off her belt and jewlery, her hands barely visible under the long sleeves.
The karate thing didn't pan out, but I like the "obnoxiously long sleeves" idea, and I'll see what I can do about the fans

I've named her Black Dakota, and she her strength is given to her by a demon who only does it for his own personal gain, mainly reaping the souls of Dakota's slain enemies (Oooooooh!)

I'm also considering giving her a pony-tail of something
jodan's suggestions sounds like mouse from ranma:P
Sounds more like Hinsen Ko to me. :P I like the cricket idea, though. And maybe she can be carrying some tomatoes in a hip basket?
I didn't want to use the fans and stuff because it woud make her look too much like this SNK character I saw.
I did give her these kind of swords I remember Raphael from the Ninja Turtles had (Though their names escape me)

[Image: jewboi.jpg]
Jodan is an ass.

Oh, and the name's of those are Sai's, cool weapons X3
Kiss my ass, Guest.

Sai's rock. Ah, the flash backs of Raph...
I like it, really good stuff. Oh, and Michellangelo rocks!