Join our server on Discord

Second Series
This is a continuation from my last series, 'The Crossover'. It's always a tad difficult in implementing ways the characters can get involved with eachother throughout the story but I've managed to hook Renamon up with some tentacles and Kari loses her virginity to one of my made up characters. Comments are always welcome.

Involves adult situations and should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 18.
This is the sequel to The Crossover Series and it is recommended that you read that series first before continuing.
Written by Aaron Lloyd

The Prophecy

Chapter One
The Coming of Darkness
Maverick had stepped into an empty void. Darkness surrounded him. He could feel the ground beneath his boots. Maverick squinted his eyes and looked around him carefully surveying every angle. Faint shimmering lights could be seen around Maverick but he struggled to see them as if they were not there at all. Each of these tiny lights represented a universe. Two of these lights were the digiworld and the human world. Maverick was a human once but he sacrificed his humanity in order to defeat Myotismon and save the digimon that he held captive. Maverick had used Kari
My first pairing of Gatomon and Veemon.

Involves adult situations and should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 18.
This is the sequel to The Crossover Series and it is recommended that you read that series first before continuing.
Written by Aaron Lloyd

The Prophecy

Chapter Two
The Bonds of Love
The digidestined along with Maverick had trekked all the way back to their camp. They didn